Why Me?

Hai :)

GWORLLLLL DID YOU SEE KEEP HER ON THE LOW?

Ktotherecap.

"So, you gon' meet you a PYT tonight, man?" Ray asked me.

"You know it, man." I lied.

I'm not ready. I don't know when I'll be ready.

Recap Over

Trey's POV

You're probably wondering how I'm going to a party in Miami coming from LA. Did I mention Ray and I flew down here a few days ago for the opening of my boy Issa's recording label? Well. Yeah, I am.

Ray's POV

I know Nae is down here, but I didn't tell Roc. I wouldn't want him trying to find her, Nae is like a sister to me. Trey been my boy for a while, but I'd never be the one to give him a passageway to Nae. I can't have her hurt again.

I figured we might not even run into her. I don't even think she knows Issa, so that's good.

On the ride to the party, we talked about various things. Then Roc said something about Nae. *sigh*

"I just want her back, man. If I could have another chance...." He started. I cut him off.

"Look man, she's moved to God-Knows-Where and probably moved on. You should do the same."

".......I guess you're right."

We arrived at the party. Time to turn up! :)

Nae's POV

It's been about an hour, and I'm partying my fucking ass off. And might I add, the host of this party, Issa, was pretty damn fine. But I'm not looking right now.

"GWOOORRRRRRRRRRLLL DISS MY JIZZAMM!!" Miracle's ghetto ass announced, as "Booty Me Down" by Kstylis started to play.

To my surprise, Grace agreed. "Hell yes!" 

"I cannot with you two," I said, "I think I'll go get a drink." I hadn't had one at all tonight.

I made my way to the table and bumped into someone. I turned around an saw him.

Why me.

Trey's POV

I was asking the bartender for another drink, but they had no more of what I wanted. Ah, fuck it. I've had enough to drink tonight. As I was walking away. I saw her.

God must've answered my prayers. 

Ray's POV

I was talking to Issa about his opening, congratulating him. I looked over his shoulder and saw Trey and Nae bump into each other, turn around, and stare.

OhLawdJesus.

Nae's POV

"..N...Nae?" Trey stuttered. I was literally frozen, I couldn't move at all, nor could I say a word. I guess he noticed my sudden fear.

"Nae, you don't have to be afraid of me.." He tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. I built up the courage to say something.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. Despite my warning, he tried to grab my hand again.

"Nae, will you please just--" 

"I said don't touch me!" I yelled even louder. Grace and MiMi noticed, and I think I saw Ray from afar. 

Grace and MiMi stepped between Trey and I

"She said don't touch her. So how about leaving her alone." Grace threatened.

"I just wanna--" Trey started.

Miracle cut him off. "UH-UH! NOT THIS NIGGA! MAKE ME BUST A BITCH HEAD IN THIS CLUB TONIGHT, RIGHT NOW. WASSUP? WASSUP?" She pulled out her shank. This girl is crazy.

Ray walked up, "Uh, Trey I think we should leave."

"But I--"

"Let's go, man.."

Trey hesitated. Then he walked right past Miracle and Grace and hugged me. I didn't pull back this time. He whispered in my ear--

"Nae, you don't have to be afraid of me. I love you, and I'm sorry. I just wanna talk, alone, if you will. I'm in love with you still, and I just wanna talk." And with that, he slipped something into my pocket, kissed my cheek, and left with Ray.

Why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa dere. 

I'm going to be writing the next chapter during school tomorrow, so when I get home, all I have to do is type it. :D:D:D:D

 Miracle was finna bust a bitch head tho.

~First person to comment get the dedi~

Smooches! :P