Moving On?

^_^ Passed My EOG Baybaaaa! *Cranks Dat Prodigy*  Ayeeeee!

And I'm On School Break Now, So  I'll Be Posting More Often. Happy? YYAAAYYYYY.

But Yeah, To The Storieee. ^.^

Recap

So many questions running through my mind. Why is he here? Who was he looking for? Ray? . . . Nae? What does he want? Did he go home yet? Is he still angry at me? I invited him in. We stood in silence for a while. He began to speak.

C

L

I

F

F

H

A

N

G

E

R

Recap Over

Alannah's POV

I could tell by the longing look in his eyes. He wanted something. Something he probably wasn't going receive.

"Look, Alannah, I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now. I just wanna let you know that.. I'm not mad anymore, and I forgive you. I hope you do the same for me."

His words seemed legit, but I was still a little suspicious, and afraid. Not a afraid of him, Jesus no. I was afraid of what he wanted. Something was telling me he wanted... Nae.

I replied, "Uhh, I forgave you a long time ago Trey.. I just.. I'm not too sure as why you're here."

"Just to say that. And, to see Ray. And.. and.."

"And what?" I was getting a little irritated from my curiosity. Just tell me, damnit.

"DoyoubyanychanceknowwhereNaeis?"

He ran his words together. I guess he was trying to make it sound less horrible than it was.

"Well, Ray isn't here right now." I said calmly. But then, I went off on the second thing he spat out. "Nigga, the fuckery? Did you really think I, Me, Alannah Nicole Lopez, Nae's best friend for 12 years, would let the man, excuse me, the PUSSY ASS NIGGA, who'd laid his hands on her, would give him her info? What in the blue monkey hell do you think this is? Where they do that at?"

He was speechless. He knew I was right. He probably felt stupid for ever putting those words together to form a sentence. He had this innocent look on, kinda like he was hopeless, I was-- HA. I almost gave half a fuck.

"Well," he began, "When will Ray be back?"

My face softened. "How about you come back in 2 hours? He'll be here."

And with that, he hugged me, thanked me, and left.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Trey's POV

Those words should have never came out of my mouth. I just made a fucking fool of myself. God, I guess I really have to let the thought of seeing Nae again go. I fucked up, and there's no turning back. If only I could turn back time.

I hopped in my car, and pulled into my apartment. The apartment I haven't seen in a year.

Memories started flooding back into my head, causing my head to ache.