The Last Chapter (part 2)

//////(((( Tori's POV ))))))///

I lunged at katelynn.

I pounced on her back and tried to bite her. Key word tried.

She scratched me with her fake claws.

"THAT'S IT" I yelled and ripped her head of. I looked down at the fake blonde hair curled in my fingers and threw the head aside.

I, also, sucked her blood, cause we need at least a little to survive.

That was really easy. Almost too easy, but oh well.

///////<<<<<((( Liam's POV ))))/)(/))<(((())())//////

I seen that Tori had already attacked that one fake blonde.

I spaced out thinking of Tori and was knocked over by someone.

"Uhhhhh" I groaned. I looked up to see that Aihron dude had tackled me.

I shoved him off and used my powers to cause him a huge amount of pain just by glaring at him.

He screamed out in pain and I, would've, felt bad but the heat of the battle had me too caught up to care about his pain.

I snapped his neck and sucked all of the blood out of him.

///////((((((( Niall's POV))))))))////

I don't wanna fight but everyone had attacked someone and I sensed that Elijah dude trying to sneak up behind me.

When he jumped on my back I threw him off over my shoulder.

I heard a loud crack come from his arm, in which he landed on, and he screamed out in pain.

I stared at him and used compulsion to make him stay quiet while I killed him.

I may seem innocent but if you even try to harm me then Bye bye innocence and helloooo asshole

"Bye" I told him with a smirk and broke his neck with one little snap.

I sucked his blood till he was dry.

/////////(((((( Bella's POV ))))))/////

I seen those girls Erica, Angel, and Claudia trying to sneak away into the jungle.

I looked over at Olivia and Reyna and we smiled all smiled at one another, as if we all had the same idea in our heads.

We lunged at the fakes, after nodding at one another, and jumped on their backs.

They clawed and scratched at us, little did they know vampires can heal themselves.

We all had blood running down the scratches the fakes made on our arms and face.

I ripped Erica's head off with a small snap.

Reyna decided to slowly snapped Angel's neck so she could feel pain.

Olivia is too nice she knocked Claudia out before she snapped her neck so she wouldn't be in too much pain.

We all smiled at one another once again and dug into our prey.

///////((((((( Harry's POV )))))))//////

Those ugly dudes chad and Andres were trying to jump on Liam and Niall as they were fighting off the other 2 guys.

Me and Zayn wouldn't allow that, he knew it and I knew it.