mumma and daddy direction

-----6 days later-----

-------Tori's POV-------

The boys drummer Josh, was coming in today on a helicopter.

He was bringing his girlfriend and I heard she was very nice.

"but I don't wanna! Mumma, daddy is trying to make me dress pretty" Shyanne whined.

The boys and Shyanne have started calling me mumma and Liam daddy.

I think its cause we're much more mature, but Shyanne and the boys have a different reason.

According to them its cause we're meant for each other, me and Liam were eavesdropping on them a couple days ago.

--Flash Back--

The boys and Shyanne went to the pool a little while ago, me and Liam didn't want to go.

So we just stayed in and were gonna watch a movie.

"So, what are we gonna watch Li?" I Asked.

"Ummmmmmm, how about Finding Nemo?" Liam said back.

"Nahhhh. I don't feel like watching that."

And it's true, I didn't feel like watching it because Louis and Shy  made me watch it the other day.

Actually, All the time.

"Eh Lets just go to the pool with the others then?" Liam said.

"Sure. Lets get changed, then meet back here in 10. Yeah." I answered.

10 minutes later, I was dressed in white zebra stripped 2 piece bathing suite with my hair up.

Along with a bag. Which held, sun tanning oil, towel, and my favorite pink cup that I had Dr.Pepper in.

I walk out and see Liam and we walk to the pool.

Stop when we hear our names and look at each other with a weird look that said 'wtf?'

"So I think Tori and Liam are totally meant for each other" Louis says.

"I KNOW!!" Shy screamed.

"Yeah, Tori Likes him." Zayn says. and I look at Liam and start Blushing like crazy and he just smiles at me and winks.

"I know for a fact she does, when ever she likes some one she always blushes, and when ever Liam walks in the room her eyes light up like crazy. I think she may love him. But Its too early to tell." Shy says.

DAMN HER! I'M  GOING TO KICK HER ARSE!

"Yeah and When Liam see's Tori he smiles. And its so weird. He Was only like that one time. and the girl played him." Harry Says.

"Yeah. I hated er." Niall said.

"Well im going to get them together." Shy says.

"I'M IN!" Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry yell at the same time.

"Who are you going to get together?" I ask walking into the pool area. Liam following right behind.

"No One." Shy says quickly.

Little did they know, we heard the whole conversation.

--Present time--

"Shy Why must you always do this?" I ask.

"BECAUSE!" She yells back at me.

"Don't you dare get loud with my Shyanne. I will slap the spit out of your mouth, Do it again." I say as calmly as possible while holding my hand in the air getting ready to smack her if she gets loud again

.

"ugh! I'm still not dressing up!" She says.

"Yes You are." Liam and I say at the same time. "We are going to have a very nice dinner to night to celebrate Josh and His girlfriends arrival." Liam says nicely.

"GET IN THE DAMN DRESS NOW BEFORE I PUT YOU IN THE DRESS MY DAMN SELF!" I yell.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She yells back.

"THAT'S IT!" I say while jumping over the bed and jumping on her pinning her to the ground.

"GET OUT LIAM" I yell.

"I am forcing this dress on you." I say beginning to take off her shirt.

"NOOOOOO! I'LL DO IT MYSELF JUST DONT UNDRESS ME!" She yells.

I knew that would work. She's so uncomfortable being naked in front of people.

"Kayyyyy. get dressed and meet us out side in the living room." I say getting off her and walking to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEY GUYS!!! Sorry it took so long to update. ThingS was grounded but now shes not! YAY!!! So Were going to post a couple more chapters tonight. But First We're Going on a walk.. so in about 45 minutes or so...

Thank you so much for reading!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3

Vote And Comment <3

--ThingV <3