PARTY TIME!!! Or So We Thought

--Tori's POV--

----A few hours later----

As of right now, Harry, Shyanne, Louis, Niall and Zayn are shit faced drunk.

Me, Not so much I know my limit to drinking and stopped after an hour of being here at the club, I don't  like drinking much, but I still do it occasionally but I don't get drunk enough to not know whats going on. And plus I always have to make sure Shy is alright and be the sober on who has to drive us home.

Liam cant because of his kidney. So good thing im not the only one who has to take care of these boys.\

Josh and Nikita left after 2 hours of being here. Their probably sleeping by now.

Right now I'm on the dance floor dancing with Shy, When some creep tried feelin up Shy.

"Dude, get the fuck off her! You fucking creep!" I yelled and the dude.

"Why should I? I want her." He says like it was the thing to do. what a asshole

"NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU FUKER!" That was Harry.

"HARRY! Calm down and leave I got the bastard!" I say. "Liam get him out of here."

But before Liam could grab him, Harry jumped over me and Shy and pins him to the ground.

"HARRY! NO! DON'T DO IT!" I Yell at him.

But its to late.

Harry bit into dudes neck and he died instantly.

Then He ripped his head off and threw it.

I instantly knew he was a vampire.

"GO GET JOSH NOW!" Liam said "SOMEONE LOCK THE DOORS AND DONT LET ANYONE IN OR OUT UNLESS IT JOSH AND LOUIS!"

I walked to the door and locked it and did as he said until Louis can back with Josh.

"Okay Josh i need you to clear everyone's minds. Tori clean this mess up real quick."

I did as he said and clean it up using my vampire speed and threw the dudes head and body of the boat. i came back in and everyone was dancing again.

I guess Josh cleared the minds already.

"ugh! i cant believe that shit just happened!" I say walking up to Liam,

"I know! that was crazy!" He ssays. "Lets get everyone's drunk ass upstairs to bed."

"alright I'll get Shy, Harry and Lou, You can get Niall and Zayn." I say.

"K, see You upstairs love." Li says.

I blush and he winks at me.

i walk off and get Shy first then Lou, then Harry and drag them upstairs to the rooms. I Change Shy out of her dress then put on some pj's.

Then I walk out and see Liam sitting on the couch and I Join him and sit next to him.

"Are they in bed?' I ask as i sit down.

"Yeah and already passed out." He says.

"Yeah So are the others."

"Soooooooooooo" I say after 5 minutes of silence. "How was your night Li?''

He laughs, "It was good. But only cause you were with me." He says and I blush, yet again.

"Im nothing special." i say.

"Psh, Who told you that?!" he says.

"No one. I Just assumed because-"

"No! You are Perfect Tori. Your beautiful smart, funny and don't give a shit about what people say or think. I cant believe you would say suck a thing!" He says.

"Thank you Li Li." I say on the verge of tears. "It means so much to me for you to say that."

"Well I'm Only speaking the truth love." He admits.

Then He Does the unexpected.

He kissed me and I, of course, kissed him back.

When we pulled apart I say, " That was the best kiss of my life." I don't even have to be looking at my face to know I'm Blushing like a madman on drugs.

"Good, Because that was the best kiss of my life to." He says.

"Can you lay with me?" I ask.

"Of course Beautiful." He answers.

"good, But im not  moving so were laying here." I said.

Then i lay down and he lays behind me and puts his arms around me.

I feel so safe in his arms. like nothing bad could happen, like im untouchable.

"Goodnight Liam."

"Goodnight love."

I started to drift off to sleep when i hear, "I love you, Tori."

I'm Hearing things, I though to my self.

Then fell asleep in the safety of Liams arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaay, so This is out 3rd time posting to night! WHHHAAAATTT! haha well were gona post a few more time.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Kisses,

ThingV <3