Is That Really You?

----Tori's POV---

After the little convo about our parents i walked away. I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

That was the first time we had talked about since the accident. Shy and I were only 12. If it werent for Shy helping me through it all, i would've shut down physically, emotionally and every other way possible.

To have your parents, aunt and uncle murdered right in front of your eyes, isn't something you can just get over. Especually when their the only family you have left, or ever knew.

I miss them so much. I'd Give anything to see them again. To feel their hug, kisses an-

My thoughts were interupted when i hear leaves crunching and bushes moving.

"Whoever the fuck you are leave now or i sware i'll hurt you." I told them calmly but seriously.

I really don't want anyone seeing me this!

"Is that anyway to speak to your mother?" A sweet voice i recgonized immediatly. I lift my head out of my hands and sure enough the face matched the voice.

"Mommy," my voice breaking, "is that really you?" tears are now freelt running down my face.

"Yes Sweetheart, its me. Now i want you to stop crying and be strong. I'm sorry you had to find out about what u are without me or your father around to explain, but clearly you girls figured it out I knew you would. Your so smart. Honey, I love you so much. I have to go but i'll see you soon. I'm not sure when but soon." She says.

"i love you mommy please come back" I begged her.

She nodded and vanished. "i miss you." i whispered to myself.

I really do miss them so much The walks to the park. The hugs. The kisses. Their laugh, their voice. Everything about them.Just them period.

Right then i dropped to my knees and started full on sobbing. After a few minutes i feel someone sit next to me and pull me into a warm hug.

i knew instantly it was Liam beause of the tingles. As always.

I never thought ever in my life THE LIAM PAYNE would talk to me, let alone would i be dating him and his baby-sitter.

We sat in the same position with me crying my eyes out for about an hour. The whole time Liam was whispering soothing words, and stroking my hair.

I finally had looked up at him, and he smiles at me and says, "Feel better love?"

"Yeah thank you Liam, I guess after seeing my mom it just got to me." i tell him.

"Your Welco- wait did u just say you saw your mom?" he asked probably thinking im crazy.

"i know it sounds crazy, but i sware Liam I seen her. I know it was her. Same voice, same face, same hair, same smile."  i tell him.

"i believe you. i dont think ur crazy. I never doubt you. I Love you Tori, Please stop crying. Its breaking my heart seeing you like this baby." He says.

"i love you to. and okay i think im okay to go back with the others." I tell him with a small smile.

"Okay lets go." He says about to get up but i stop him and push my lips to his and bring him into a passionate kiss.

"Thank You Liam. For everything." I Tell him after i pull away from the kiss.

"Your Welcome." He peaks my lips then we get up and begin to walk to the others.

But to our surprise, they were already there, all the girls had tears in their eyes.

"That was the most romantic thing in the world!" Reyna squeals which causes me to blush while Liam just smirks and kisses my temple.

"Well thanks but lets find something to eat, im starving!" i say with a dramatic sigh.

"YAY FOOOOOD!!!! LETS GO!!!" Niall yells and starts running in circles.

We all burst out laugh. I'm pretty sure i have a 6 pack by now from all this laughing.

"K lets go then people!" Shy says and gives me a small smile, probably knowing ive been crying. I could only imagine what i look like. Probably have red puffy eyes and my hair in tangles. I smile back and mouthed 'i have to tell u something later'.  She just nods and we walk off in search of food.

-------------------------------------

Heeeey guys!!!!!! Sorry we didnt get to update this weekend but hopefully this makes up for it!

Well update this weekend!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Kisses,

-ThingV <3