Chapter 4

He stood there, shocked.

"Excuse me?"

“You’re excused." I stated. Staring at him with a bored expression.

His shocked expression turned into a sinister smile.

"Dylan told me you were a feisty one."

"Awh! Did he really?" I said in a lovesick tone. I got up from my seat and walked to where he was standing.

Jace Maresh. Standing at 5ft. 11 in. one of the 2 football players in the BDB. Ladies love his strong yet innocent look. His sparkling hazel eyes could make any girl weak in the knees.

Thank the Lord I'm not just any girl.

I poked Jace in the chest. I know. So affective.

"What do you want Jace?" I asked, hoping he saw that I was imagining me kicking him where it would hurt the most.

"You know my name. I'm so happy."

“People talk crazy sh*t about you. Of course I know your name."

"You know Dylan also said that you had a sexy British accent. What happened with that?"

"You see Jace." I wrapped my arms around his neck and positioned my head to where I could say something and only he would hear.

“I left the British accent. Just like you should leave me alone. Cause if you were smart," I turned and motioned to my friends.

"You'd leave before we drop kick your as*." With his sinister smile he left, but of course he had to leave a lasting impression. So he decided to smack my butt.

That boy is lucky, if we weren't on school grounds he would've been kicked to China.

I turned around and sat next to Aiden.

"Sorry about that." I said. Aiden lifted his hand and poked my face.

"You look annoyed." I turned to him.

"Do I really? I wonder why. Perhaps, it's because that jack as* over there just smacked my butt?!"

"He was right. You really are feisty." Sighing I put my hand on my face.

"I'm just joking Liz." He embraced me in his strong warm arms.

"You know for a new guy you act like we've been friends for a long time." He let go of me and turned away. A sad expression flashes across his face. But it disappeared just as quick as it appeared, leaving me wondering if I actually saw it.

"Awh, Aiden. Did I hurt your feelings? Here let’s try it again shall we. Start with the 'I'm just joking Liz'"

He turns to me, a beautiful smile on his face.

"I'm just joking Liz." and for the second time today he wraps his arms around me. This time though, I respond differently.

I snuggle up close to him and let my head fall on his shoulder.

"Awwwwwwwhhhhhh " Anna cooed.

"HOW EFFIN CUTE." Jessica screamed. Laura pulled out her phone and started taking pictures.

I looked up at Aiden and gave him an apologetic look.

He just nodded with his same smiling face.

"Well at least we know the girls approve of you." Nick states. I chuckle and turn to where my whole body is facing Aiden. I stick out my hand.

"Aiden, welcome to our group."