Chapter 1

BDB. Billion Dollar Boys. 6 very athletic, wealthy & attractive boys all in one group. They go around claiming girls & that's just the nice way of saying it. Really, they go around pinning down girls, using them for sex. Never choosing girls that are 'easy'. If you asked them why they'd say, "We don't like girls who just give us what we want. A girl who puts up a fight, we like girls like those." Every innocent girl attempts to walk by them, unnoticed. They're head held down, hair covering their ghostly pale faces. Trying to keep their steps silent, but it's like they trained they're gorgeous eyes for beautiful innocent girls. And I thank god, every day that for at least my first 3 years of high school I wasn't what you'd call "beautiful". In fact, I was ugly and nerdy. My clothes were baggy. My huge glasses hid my hazel eyes, my braces made my mouth look funky and I had zits practically covering every inch of my face.

Unfortunately for me, I had friends. Friends that wanted me to show my "beauty". They told me "Ugh, Liz you’re so freaking gorgeous. But you hide behind all that ugly sh*t." So, they gave me a makeover, which took pretty much all of my summer. Now I bet your wondering "What would an ugly nerd like her do all summer" Well to answer your question. An ugly nerd like me could do a lot of stuff during summer. Such as read, write, fantasize, watch shooting stars, play video games...

I'm joking. Except for the first too. I actually do those things. Back to the makeover, it did in fact take all summer, but somehow my friends managed to turn me into a decent looking human being. My braces were gone, no longer making me look like I was constantly making duck lips. (My orthodontist said it wasn't unusual. But really I think he was lying.) They replaced my comfortable baggy clothes into well-fitted clothes that were 'in style'. My glasses no longer hid my eyes. Apparently I actually have 20/20 vision. I never needed glasses. What really made me think is how they managed to magically made my zits disappear. It was black magic I swear. They helped me with my posture and my manners. They claimed I wasn't very well educated when it came to being a proper lady. Like I cared. At the end everyone smiled, they're eyes shining. "Why, Liz you could be a model." "You’re gorgeous. I knew it." "Damn girl. You look hot."The last remark came from one of my 2 guy friends. Now, I bet you’re probably thinking "Oh wow, she actually has friends that are guys" Yes. Yes I do. 2 of them in fact. They're like brothers to me, no need to think otherwise. After they were done fawning over how 'great' I looked they became my personal instructors. Each friend (6 friends in all) taught me something different.

Lauren taught me how to be polite.

Nick taught me how to kiss. Please don't ask me how.

Kendall taught me how to flirt.

Jessica taught me how to walk without looking like a man.

Anna taught me how eat healthy. Creating a diet and everything...

And Sean taught me how to act around guys.

Each one of them slowly turning me into a normal 17 year old girl.

But now that the first day of my last year at high school is about to begin. I'm not sure if I can go looking like a totally different person, but knowing my friends if I didn't go looking fantastic they'd kill me. Or they'd take me into a closet where they would have a secret stash of clothes and makeup and they'd pretty me up and then push me into the hallway. Both options didn't really sound appealing to me so I'm going in an outfit Kendall picked out for me.

___________________________________________________________________________

Taking a quick glance at the outfit Kendall prepared on my bed, I sighed. I got up from my computer chair and made my way over to the worn out grey sweatpants lying on the ground, begging me to put them on. "Well since I've got nothing better to wear...” I mumbled. Slowly I managed to take my skinny jeans off and slide into the sweatpants. While walking over to my bathroom I put my hair into a messy pony. Sunday's were the only days were I could dress like I used to. Anna said that it would be good for me to look forward to at least one day of the week. Everyone decided to call my Sundays Soothing Sundays.