Chapter 3

I turned around to see 1 of the sexy 6, standing casually behind me.

Dylan Civiletti, 6 foot, bright blue eyes, nice smile, straight A's, and always teachers favorite. He's proudly the captain of the basketball team; his parents own a big business and was the 4th person added to the BDB.

"What’s your name?" I look at Lauren and she gives me the look, a look Lauren and I came up, well Lauren considering she used it more than me.

"My name is Liz." I say in my most convincing British accent. You see the look meant 'Let's troll this guy into believing that we have an accent' It seems weird, and I’ve never actually done it, but its fun and it's a different.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dylan."

He nods his head in approval, a big, fat, cocky smile plastered on his face.

"You new here Liz?" I bite my lip and begin to shake my head yes, grabbing a strand of hair and twirling it. Some might say I'm overdoing it, but Lauren and I would say 'Go big or go home' and this boy may get straight A's but he is just plain stupid.

"Well I'd be glad to show you around." He gives me what he thinks is his most attractive look, when really he looks ridiculous.

"Actually," making sure I still have my British accent I continue, 'I'd rather not. You see I don't like talking to guys who are," I paused to bite my lip, “well uhm, on the chunky side." His smile dropped and he looked at me in disbelief. Dylan, well he was nowhere near the chunky side. He's all muscle. He had muscle in places you didn't even know you could have muscle. Somehow though, he doesn't overdue it on the muscle, but I'm afraid after my last comment he might be a little self-conscious.

I turn back to my table and we all look at each other with our serious faces. Slowly a small smile spreads across my face, and we all burst into huge fits of laughter. When we're all done Lauren looks at me.

"Why British. Why not like Australian or jersey or country?"

"Guys like British accents. Plain and simple."

"That's true!" Nick blurts

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE." Anna shouts, still laughing at what just went down.

"Anna," I say

"Y-Y-yeah?" she says in between her laughter.

"I did see his face." This causes her to laugh even louder, which I thought was impossible. People turn to look and for once it's not at me.

"I'll be right back guys. I'm going to go put my stuff away." Everyone nods as I get up from our table.

I start heading towards the familiar homeroom that I’ve had for 3 years. I set my stuff down at the desk I always sit in and make my way out.

I open the old wooden door and start to make my way out before I collide into somebody.

"I'm so sorry!" I say bending down to help the person pick up their stuff. Looking up real quick I see a boy with very captivating brown eyes.

"It's alright." He mumbles. He looked a little troubled as he bent down.

"You alright?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." He stutters.

"It's just that it’s my first year here and I'm having trouble finding my homeroom." We have a big school so it's pretty common for new students to get lost on their first day of school.

"Do you need help?"

He nods his head appreciatively. He opens his binder and takes out a white piece of paper with his schedule.

"Well it looks like we have a few classes together so I'll be able to help you with those. Oh and we have the same homeroom which is right through that door."

Relief flashes across his face while he whispers a thank you. While he makes his way to our homeroom I make my way back to my group of friends. I sit back down and everyone stares at me like they expect me to tell them a secret.

"I just ran into a super cute boy." I blurt, hoping this will satisfy them. Anna looks at me, her blue eyes staring deeply into mine like she was trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

"What was his name?" She asks.

I realize I didn't ask him for his name, but then again I could just ask him in homeroom.

"I don't know, but we have the same homeroom together so I can just ask him then." She nods in approval and starts talking to Sean. He should just ask her out already, it was obvious the two had a thing.

"What did he look like?" Lauren asks.

"Well...” I begin, trying to remember what he looked like.

"He was tall." I state.

"A lot of guys are."Laura says sarcastically.

"He had the most captivating brown eyes."

"Brown. You don't normally go for guys with brown eyes... but really I guess you never really tried to go after any guy." I smile at Lauren and look in the direction of my homeroom. Just in time to see the boy with the captivating eyes come around the corner.

"There he is." I mumble.

"What?" Laura asks. I stand up and try to get his attention. Once he sees me I wave him over. He looks at me questioningly but still decides to come to the table.

"Hi!" I say a little too enthusiastically.

"Hellooo."

"I thought that since we'll be being in the same homeroom that we could be friends!" He nods his head, and I take a seat. I look up at him and motion for him to sit down next to me. Once he sits down I turn to the rest of the group.

"Guys. This is..."

"Aiden. My name is Aiden." Everyone smiles at him and Lauren gives me an approving nod.

Lauren is the first to introduce herself, then Kendall, then Nick, Sean, Anna and finally Jessica. When everyone is done saying hello Aiden looks at me. That's when I realize he still doesn't know what my name is!

"Oh! I'm Liz!" He smiles at me like I just told him the best news in the world.

"Nice to meet you Liz."

"Nice to meet you too Aiden."

"Liz!" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn and see yet another one of the sexy six.

"Who knew your face could be any prettier than that beautiful name of yours."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What a lame pickup line."