Iamrurumonster's Story Promotion

I have a bad dream. A nightmare that visits me randomly. Everytime my eyes close, it hunts me. Five strangers around me -in pain, struggling, almost dying as I consume the vital energy for survival, for escape and for the destruction of a place I have never been. I grew up trying to escape from the place I fear. My name is Alison, and I live in a nightmare that happens to be real.

The name I carry, the blood that runs through my veins, the power I posses means deathbound.

My destiny is death. The moment of my birth, death started chasing me. I have escaped death, many times. I survived it. Get used to it. Running. Hiding. Fighting to stay alive.

I grew up without knowing how is it to live normal. Be normal. I grew up forgetting what life really meant. I grew up finding reasons why I exist.

I wished, many times, I was like the other girls in the land. If I had the choice to be normal, fragile and boring, I would have chosen to be one. Someone ordinary or common. Someone who belongs to the crowd -unnoticed and never special.

Unfortunately, I have something inside me that the people would kill for.

I am an alius -born with special ability that is a threat to the government of Alpha -a place with zero crime rate and where the normal people live -the boring, the ordinary, the commoner.

Alpha is the dominating group of people who believes that having special ability is fatal. I do not belong here because I carry the death mark -a mark inherited. To some I am a gift. To many, I am a living curse ready to explode to spread chaos.

I have the power of empathy. I control minds and emotions at will. I literally can break anyone's heart or head. This made me a target for deportation because I am dangerous. They had to isolate me from the ordinary and bring me to a place of death called DELTA -the fourth world, the city of death, a land where people live to kill and kill to live. It is where I belong because born to be chased by death.

I belong to Delta because I am an alius. I am a threat. My name is Alison and I am DEATHBOUND.