PrincessCreamyCake's New Story Teaser

The Secret of the Curse

The night is still young yet half of the crowd is already down. Drunken people are everywhere. May ibang nasa damuhan na at pinagyayakap ang mga nagtataasang damo. The music is still up. Everyone rejoiced after a series of hardships that they had been through since last week. Wala na silang pakialam kung ano pa man ang mangyari bukas. Basta ngayong gabi, kasiyahan lang ang iintindihin nila. They deserve this!

The elders are signing a traditional song where they jammed like teenagers. Old habits die hard, they say.

A man stood in the big rock near the bonfire, and he spoke, "Kelna decided to finally agree on our terms! For the next days, tayong lahat ay maaari ng pumasok sa kanilang bayan na walang kahirap-hirap." Itinaas niya ang hawak na baso at muling nag salita. "This for us! Let us have a toast for the people of Aethelney and Kelna!"

"For the people of Aethelney and Kelna!" said in unison.

Aethelney is the farthest part where only few people can reach. It is way beyond mountains. Tsaka, hindi naman ito pwedeng basta-basta na lang puntahan sapagkat pahamak ang aabutin ng kung sino mang mag nais. In some other words, Aethelney is a dangerous place. Some even said that it was the devil's den. People from Kelna, and Rachdale are very much aware of what is in Aethelney.

Dragons are rare and dangerous. Hinding-hindi mo gugustuhing makalaban sila. However, Rachdale is the long time adversary of both towns. They are way evil than the dragons of Aethelney. Ganid, walang awa, mga demonyo—that is how they describe the people of that town.

King Britius rules the town together with his son, Neale, who is merciless and arrogant.

Even though the adversary of Rachdale, they disregarded it. The town of Kelna favored no one. Pero kapag nakuha ang loob ng mga tao nila, higit pa sa proteksyon ang kaya nilang ibigay—and that is what Aethelney is aiming for in the last years. Ngayon, nakamtan na nga. In addition, they are celebrating the victory of persuading Kelna.

Everyone deserves to party tonight. It is not just about hardships, but also efforts of the people of the town to do well in their fields. Some started dancing like mad people. Ang iba naman ay abala sa inuman. Nag labas pa nga ng maraming Fhunade na siyang tanging inumin sa lugar nila.

**

Mahinang natawa si Edwyrd at tinapik sa balikat si Merlara. Sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Merlara at ibinalik ang atensyon sa Fhunade na iniinom. Kanina niya pa pinag tri-tripan ang katabi pero panay titig ng masama lang ang binabalik sakanya. Now, she is trying to drown herself with alcohol.

This girl is not in the mood. He thought. Wala kasi ang hinahanap. He added.

Edwyrd mumbled curses and he eyed Camus. The man is doing nothing. Inakbayan niya si Camus, "Ngayon lang ako natuwa sa ganitong pagtitipon." He said. Edwyrd Kellen—the mad max in the group takes a sip of his drink.

Camus shrugged Edwyrd's arm off his shoulder. "Stop the shits bro. An anti-social like you should sleep now. This is not your place." He spat out.

Inis na tinapunan ng tingin ni Edwyrd si Camus na tawang-tawa sa sariling sinabi. "Come on asshat!" Kumuha siya ng maliit na bato at itinapon 'yon sa nagbabagang bonfire sa harapan nila. "Acting as if you're not pissed, huh. Merlara is missing someone..." May diin sa bulong niya na nakapagpa-igting sa bagang ni Camus. "... and it's not you."

His smirked says it all.

He pushed the wrong button to just freaking piss Camus. Alam kasi niyang mula bata pa lang sila may gusto na ang kaibigan niya kay Merlara Ercan—na siyang matagal na ring may gusto kay Alduin. The man is missing in action. Kaya siguro ganoon na lang ang pagkawalang pakialam ni Merlara sa mga nangyayari sa paligid.