Dear Best Friend.

Next morning, Friday.
There were just two days left, I was supposed to see her this Sunday. I waited all week. I was planning everything, her 11th birthday surprise. I was going to take balloons with me for her, some cake and toys.

Everything was planed and prepared but then, I saw trod sitting in the garden from my room window. Is Melissa here? I asked mother and ran outside. I went to trod, petted him and asked about Melissa. I searched the for her, I went running towards the tree thinking maybe she is there waiting to surprise me.

Mother shouted my name to stop me. She yelled at me and said No, she's not here. Then where is she, I asked her. Mother went on her knees gave me a hug. I asked her about Melissa again, she kept quiet, I asked again and then again with a broken voice. She replied Melissa is not wanting to keep trod, she sent him back.

I was shocked. I asked mother many questions but she kept saying that she doesn't know, or she has no idea. I said I'll go and talk. She said I can't go, she said maybe Melissa wants to end this friendship. I cried and said I will go and talk, I will go and make things right but she said I can't because Melissa is not wishing to see me.