The Letter.

Later,
Tennysons left a week back.
I had no time to continue onward because there was a serious problem. Trod wasn't eating anything, I was obviously worried about him. I told father and he took him to the doctors.

Though, it's all fine now but still, I'm a bit stressed. I love trod, the best thing that ever happened to me, so far. I can't forget the day we first met, my eyes were in tears of joy, my heart was beating so fast as if it was wanting to come out of my chest. I was surprised, I can't thank enough.

Did I mention about what happen yesterday? Well, I was in grandma's room, chatting with her. She was actually telling me about her childhood. Other kids might think that it's boring but, seriously, it's not! I mean her life was just as important as ours, don't it? I love listening to her stories, at least they are better than fairytales, which are so not my type.

Grandma and I, later went downstairs for dinner and there was some disturbance in the house. I'm not really sure what the matter was because they immediately started acting as if nothing had happened as soon as they noticed me..

I still have no idea about whatever that is going around but I'm sure something is wrong. I asked mother but, she changed the topic and started asking me about school. I couldn't bear talking about school so I went out to see my mates. I'll talk to grandma tonight maybe she'll discuss about it.