Better.

I slowly went and sat on her side. She was staring at me but, I couldn't even possibly look at her. I didn't want her to see my face and my eyes that were ready to drop tears. There was a silence in the room.

Suddenly, she started speaking,"Don't be sad Rose. Hair will grow again. I will be fine soon." I told her how much I miss her company. She laughed a little and said, "I promise, I will come and stay at your place as soon as I am better. I already have asked mother. She says I can do whatever I want, when I get well."

I had a bag of chocolates and some flowers in my hand, she looked at them and ask if I bought her for her. Of course I replied and putted them on the side table. She smiled and thanked while hugging me.

The room was filled with flowers everywhere. There was plenty of chocolates already on the table. Everybody gifted her the same stuff. I felt as if I should give her something important. She was alone, she wasn't even allowed to play.

I looked into her eyes. She smiled and I smiled too. I said that's not all, I bought you a friend as well. I went outside, called trod and handed Melissa his chain. She was stunned.

We talked all day. We laughed and I even sang for her. Aunt was happy to see us like that. She painted me just as she said she would, standing under the tree, I painted trod for her. Her part of the painting was still incomplete but, mother came. Father was busy with some work so, mother picked me up.

I told mother about trod staying with Melissa. She was very happy with my decision. She said that she is proud to have me as her daughter. Even though, I miss trod now, but at least Melissa is no more alone and everyone is happy with me.

I hope she will be fine soon. She is my only friend in this world. The only one who understands me. I am so blessed to have her. I will visit her again this weekend.