Chapter 48- The Plan or Most of It

Thursday, February 2nd 9:15am

Lincoln High School- Hallway

After Sondra, Moe, and Korbin nodded their agreement, Jamie quickly took out her new school ID and used it to jimmy the lock of janitor's closet behind them. She told Moe and Korbin, "Get Aaron in here. We need to get out of the hall before someone comes by."

In seconds they were all crowded in and Jamie shut the door. She looked around and nodded in satisfaction before she examining the bruises forming on Aaron's neck. She unbuttoned Aaron's extra shirt and motioned for Moe and Korbin to help. Once it was off, she twisted it up, and then wound it around his neck so the ends crossed and it could be tightened with one hand. The ends of the shirt were placed in Aaron's right hand. Jamie then shoved his left hand down the waistband of his pants.

Sondra blushed, but Moe was the one that squeaked, "What are you doing?"

Jamie glanced over and said, "As soon as Aaron wakes up he is going to start telling his version of what happened, and he'll have the the bruises to back up his story. We need there to be an obvious other explanation. So, Aaron is going to be found in a room he shouldn't be in, passed out, with bruises on his neck and torso. When I was at the youth shelter, I heard that some people find lack of air "stimulating." When he is found, they will think that he snuck in here, did this to himself, and took it too far. They will think that he is trying to blame Korbin because he doesn't want to admit he is a pervert. This will explain the bruises on his neck and him being passed out."

Jamie glanced down and where his shirt was pulled up she saw more bruises on his torso forming. She then looked around and said, "Help me tip the shelf on him to explain the bruises on his ribs. We need to be quiet but fast."

Korbin started to believe that they might not be kicked out of school. At the same time, he realized just how diabolical Jamie could really be. He and Moe helped tip the shelf onto Aaron. When the shelf was tipped Korbin asked, "What about the cameras?"

Jamie calmly said, "We were in a blind spot. That is why I stopped us there." I didn't know anything would happen, but it just seemed like a good idea with how he was looking at us. She looked at Korbin and said seriously, "We still have a problem, but I think I know what to do about it."

Korbin's heart sank as he asked, "What is the problem?"

"We have been gone too long, and the timing will match Aaron's story when they check the video feed. Even after finding him like this, they will have to check."

Korbin felt like he was on a roller coaster. His hopes disappearing, he asked, "So, we will still be kicked out?"

Jamie shook her head, and said firmly, "You won't be kicked out or lose your varsity spot as long as I can do something about it."

Moe wondered out loud, "What CAN you do?"

Jamie smiled and repeated, "I have a plan, but I need everybody to make it work. First, we need a reason for being in the hall so long, and a distraction so that the office focuses on one monitor, while Sondra and I mess with the video feed from other cameras."

Jamie then turned to Sondra and said, "We need to make it look like Aaron went back to class, and then checked back out again on the monitors."

Korbin asked in amazement, "You can do that?"

Jamie paused before admitting, "Not fast enough on my own. To get it done in the amount of time I have to, I need someone really good with computers." She turned to Sondra and asked, "Will you help me with it?"

Sondra's eyes lit up as she asked, "Is it Sean's program?"

Jamie nodded.

Sondra grinned and nodded. "I can edit it in a snap then." Her face fell as she admitted, "I can't get us into the security site where it is stored though. They have too many secure layers."

Jamie wave away that problem like it was a pesky fly and said, "When Dad died I got his important papers. His master code was in with everything else. I can get us in."

Sondra swallowed hard and looked a little shaky, but nodded her head.

Moe asked, "What do you need from me?"

"I need you to back up the story," explained Jamie as she turned to Korbin.

"What about me?" asked Korbin.

"You have an important part." Jamie blushed and then added, "There is only one thing that I can think of that will distract the office and provide a reason for us being in the halls so long."

"What?" asked Korbin.

When Jamie blushed, Moe smiled and guessed, "Making out in the halls?"

Jamie nodded and added, "I know exactly where the camera will be focused. Okay?"

Korbin edged in close to Jamie and whispered, "I don't think it is a good idea," even as his pulse sped up in anticipation.

Jamie shook her head determinedly, and turned to Sondra and Moe to order, "Head back. After you go past the window glance back with a smirk like we were making out in front of the closet too. Sondra, you wait for me in the bathroom. I'll be a few minutes behind you." She then looked at Moe and Sondra and directed, "When you get called to the office, say that you saw us making out in the halls and we wouldn't go back when you asked, so you went on. Don't even mention Aaron. Say you were distracted and don't remember if you saw anyone else." Jamie turned back to Sondra. "I'll fill you in on what to say about our bathroom conversation later."

Sondra and Moe nodded and slipped out. Jamie turned to back to Korbin. He was still shaking his head until Jamie insisted, "We have gone too far to stop now. If we don't keep going, we'll ALL be kicked out."

At that, Korbin reluctantly nodded, and they slipped out to the hall too. Korbin and Jamie watched Moe nudge Sondra and they looked back with a forced snicker. Jamie could tell that they were nervous, but it should look real enough on the office monitors.

Now it was their turn. Jamie turned back to Korbin, and admitted to herself that she was actually looking forward to this. Now if only Korbin felt the same.

*** WARNING *** The next chapter is a make out scene. If you aren't into that kind of writing, feel free to skip it. They won't go TOO far. After all, they are in a school hallway, but don't feel you HAVE to read it. I'll start the following chapter so you don't miss any of the storyline. It is my first time writing this type of scene, so let me know if I skipped details and you can't picture what is happening.

Now that I gave the warning I just wanted to ask what you thought of Jamie's plan. Let me know if you see any holes in the plan. I tried to foreshadow a little in earlier chapters, to keep it plausible. I look forward to your feedback.

If you liked the chapter please vote or comment. Thanks for taking the time to read. More coming soon.