[CHAPTER 33]

DOUBLE TROUBLE

UNDOUBTEDLY, STILES HAD MUSTERED UP A TERRIBLE IDEA that was sure to reconfigure Mr. Harris' list of unfavorable students to award Stiles and Scott the top spots.

This plan, which consisted of carefully aimed scrunched up balls of paper and finger pointing, ultimately led to a laughing classroom of teenagers and a very angry Chemistry teacher with a vendetta on his mind—detention to all those who've wronged him in the slightest.

It was simply fortunate that only one of the two students received detention that morning, especially due to their new commander-in-chief of the current principal position. It was simply unfortunate that Stiles, the man with the plan, was the one who received the punishment.

They were merely trying to accidentally overhear Jackson's statement to the Sheriff, while doing everything on purpose. They did manage to strike gold on that part of the plan and gained the knowledge of the abuse Isaac faced at home by the hands of his father through Jackson's nonchalant, unsympathetic responses.

Unfortunately for them, the statement's conclusion meant their own visit to the principal's office, and the newfound and harrowing knowledge that said principal was Allison Argent's supernatural hunter of a grandpa. Unfortunately, as this singular catastrophe catapulted into a larger hurricane of problems, it ended with Isaac finding a new home for the night in a jail cell and Stiles being forced into a detention with the Chemistry teacher with a vendetta.

At this point, they considered the magnitude of their problems as more of an impending doom than a small calamity.

Especially when the day hours faded into the night of a full moon, and the night proceeded to include a visit to jail, a race against a supernatural hunter trying to kill a boy-turning-into-a-wolf, and the ultimately devastating end result of a boy-turned-wolf-turned-fugitive after escaping from jail. All in all, it was a difficult situation with an even more difficult explanation.

At this point, Derek should've just invited Isaac back to his new abode, considering the fact that he was now technically running from the law.

Of course, he didn't do that.

He just asked his new beta to visit the twin sister of a beta who was residing in a hospital. 

[PUBLISHED] JUNE 22, 2017

[EDITED] TBD

yeah yeah i know this is taking me forever and a day to update because i don't know what to write because this is character development for isaac but it's also ignoring skye in the hospital so like... rip what do i do?? but hey!! 6 year wattpad anniversary update part 2/a lot
ALSO pls vote, comment and continue reading!!  it gives me more motivation to at least try to write things.