Chapter 1

Morgan

..............

"Hey sis" says Ella my sister. "hey" I say coldly."well someone's in a mood " She says "oh it's nothing just that dad isn't doing good!!" I scream. I'm so angry at my sister for some reasons I don't even know. " wait you mean with the cancer?" she says " yeah" I say flatly.

"woah so much happened since I was with mom! So dad got cancer again? This can't be good." "yeah you weren't here! I had to do everything ALONE!! It was horrid and I had no one to talk to about how I felt!!!"

" I'm so sorry I umm sorry I just love mom and you know I'm a mommies girl.. I just thought that I could go visit her since dad was off of the cancer stuff so I just thought.."

"well you thought wrong! I needed you!!"I screamed. I had been depressed for the past month. And the dad stuff didn't help a bit.

Suddenly the door bell rung." I'll get it.. Since your in a bad mood!" Ella shouted.

"hi Emmit what are you doing here you didn't call?" Ella says.

Emmit is deaf so he and my sis have to read lips and use sign language. If you speak too fast they can't understand what you said.But he and my sis are good friends see my sis is deaf to. They both go to the same deaf kid school.

My dad learned sign language for her and taught it to her. But I can't sign I prefer taking to her face to face because she is comfortable speaking unlike Emmit who doesn't like to speak.I can't really get what he says but he understands what I say when I talk.

Emmit signs to Ella. He says that he heard bout her coming back from her moms house and just wanted to see if she was fine.

"oh I'm fine we just heard dad got can-"Ella stops turns around and tells me to get the phone.

I go and get it , they watch me get it and talk on the phone. "hello who is this?"I say " is this Morgan Polanski?" Says the hospital reseptonist "umm yes why are you calling??" I say a little worried "I am calling to inform you that your father died 2 mins ago. I am very sorry"

I drop the phone. Did I hear her right? Did daddy really die??

As I stand there awe struck Ella and Emmit see me and come running over asking whats wrong. I am getting dizzy. How could this happen?

Things start getting fuzzy. I start to grab who I think is my sister. I start to sob into my sister wait no not Ella it's Emmit who im hugging and sobbing into!!

He looks at me for a sec and then hugs me back. Then my sister joins in.

" d -d-dad d-d-I-ied." I barely whisper it out. This time I say it louder. "dad ... Died"

I get so mad. How could I be here at my house .How could my sister just have got here I hate her!! Dad died ALL ALONE!! I start hitting Emmits chest Wich is surprisingly hard." Emmit I'm sorry Im just so mad!!" I scream.

Ella looks close to tears to. She silently leaves and goes to her room to cry. She leaves me and Emmit alone.

"Emmit my dad died. He died ALL ALONE!!! And I can't EVER forgive myself!! For not being there! I'm so sorry.. But hitting you helps get the anger out so can I keep going?"

He looks at me weirdly and then nods his head yes. I gues my punches don't hurt..

When I'm done punching his remarkably full of abes chest I apologize for hitting him and then he looks at me one last time and leaves.

...................

Hey guys so what do you think is it good or bad and plz coment fan and vote! :)