12

Emotions rushed over me. I was mad more than anything.

Not only was I mad at my father, I was mad at the fact I couldn't do anything about it.

It was like I was stuck in the middle of an ocean, with no one there to help me, and I couldn't swim.

I was left alone to drown.

I wasn't the only one to be left alone, I knew if I left I would leave Minghao alone too.

I paced the room walking in the same semi circle over 20 times.

"Why me? Out of all the people in China he could've picked to help, why me?" I thought.

I looked at Minghao. It was still late, should I wake him?

I sat back down where we were sleeping.

Minghao looked so perfect at that moment as he laid there with calm eyebrows and his mouth slightly open.

I brushed his hair carefully out of his face and lightly kissed his forehead.

Minghao spread his arms out on the big couch and stretched like a cat.

He yawned and slowly fluttered his eyes open.

"Hey babe." I said as he looked up at me.

I decided I would be as nice as I could to Minghao, for I only had two weeks left before I went back to China.

"What time is it?" Minghao groggily asked.

"3 in the morning."

"Why are you up? And why are you just staring at me? And why is my forehead wet?"

"...no reason. But, I can't sleep so I was going to wake you up but looks like you woke up yourself."

"I woke up because I felt something on my forehead... Wait! You kissed me didn't you!"

I blushed, "Maybe. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Hmmm. I guess I have to get payback don't I", he smirked.

Minghao left kisses all over my face, starting from my forehead making his way to my lips.

But he didn't stop there, next was my neck, then my collar bones.

"This is a lot of kisses, are you sure this is for payback?"

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it.", he said as he continued his kiss fest.