0.27

Kongpob and Arthit was the at Suvarnabhumi Airport for their honey moon , they didn't leave for their honeymoon just right after their wedding , as because Arthit had some work .

Wad , Prem had gone with them to drop them off along with korn , Daeng and Bussaba.

While they were away , Wad and prem would take care of their sons, it was very hard to get such friends who would do anything for them . Atleast their sons loved their uncles and sister,  so it was not a big deal .

While going away they were crying so much while holding wad's hand,  Prem held Bussaba in his arms . They have stayed away from Kongpob and it was very hard for them to deal with , he was the mother figure for them .

"Papa .. please don't go .. we  can't go home " korn was mostly attached to his papa and Daeng was attached to his dad .

"Korn .. it's ok .. only one week and you will go home with your uncles ok ?? .. and play with Bussa .. take care of your brother .. don't let him be a bad boy ok ? " kong was on verge of tears.  He would start crying any minute now .

"Boys .. come on, be like your daddy , don't cry .. we will come back and you won't even notice that we were gone .. ok ? Bie baby" and then Arthit kissed his both sons forehead , kongpob followe'd his husbands actions . Arthit took kongpob's hand in his and looked at the other couple .

"We hope it was not too much to ask .. we are very sorry that we had to do this to you guys ... Prem and Wad we are really sorry ." Arthit told to his friends .

"P'Arthit come on .. it's not like we are strangers .. and we love them ... have fun .. " Wad said .

"Ai'Arthit .. shut up ... and just go before you miss your flight ." Prem agitated .

"Thank you p'prem and wad .. we owe you a lot .. .. bie boys .. don't cry .. " Kongpob began to move .

--

"May I have your attention please .. The passengers go to New Zealand please come to gate no 4 . " the informer called out , it was not their flight they were going to Maldives for their honey moon . But somehow Arthit got up .

"P'Arthit it's not our flight .. sit down .. "

"Kong we are not going to Maldives.. we are going to new Zealand... so come on before we miss it ."

Kongpob was shocked ... but why did he have to lie .. well he didn't want an expensive tour , even if they are Rich he is still down to earth .

"Well let's get married lawfully Kong.. it's the least I can give you . "

"P'Arthit ... " Kong had no words .. he was too shocked to process . Arthit had taken the responsibility so he could change it . Kongpob  could kiss his husband at that very spot but didn't take the risk . He just went along with his husband . Even the sound of husband was a charm in his ears , he wanted to just shout out to the world that P'Arthit was his husband.

--
(Time skip )

The boys were 8 years old .. life was a total dream which was perfect in both the families . The kids grew up without a nanny , they went to the best of best schools in Thailand.

Both of the elder partner wanted the best of their kids , they could send him outside of the country if they wanted . But they didn't, because that was not needed .

Arthit and Kongpob was planning for another little one , like he didn't get pregnant yet .. They were trying .. but it was of no use , somehow it was not working .

Kongpob was out of his birth control , this time Arthit himself had told him that he wants another child .

They had tried for almost 6 months but it bore no fruit.

Kongpob was stressing himself out , it was like he couldn't even give Arthit a child,  he just asked one and he couldn't.

On the other half Arthit's company was running with a major loss , he and prem couldn't understand how to make it up . Suddenly the company was under crisis , all this stress had made Arthit mad . And if some one could relieve his stress that was kongpob .

--
Arthit reached home late at night by that time his sons were already asleep,  kongpob was waiting for him in the dinning table while scanning through his phone .
Arthit turned the knob to enter the house , the sitting figure of Kongpob just mesmerized him , he had fallen in love with the perfect person . It was like God had sent kongpob just for him .

He walked towards him , and leaned down to kiss his husband who was waiting for him with food .

"P' you must be tired .. wash your hands and I'll heat up the food.. " kongpob said while getting up with the plate of food .

"Umm Kong.. leave it .. I don't feel like eating .. just keep it in the fridge.. I'm not hungry. " Arthit caught his hand before he went out of his reach .

"P'... what is it .. you don't look good .. is something troubling you ?"

"Nothing .. I'm just going to sleep .. come to bed after you store it .. " Arthit left and went up the stairs towards their bedroom .

He got fresh up wearing his night suit he just sat on the edge of the bed , keeping his head inbetween his palms , the thought of his company was making him lose his mind . Soon he was accompanied by kongpob , he entered the room and locked that door . He saw the stressed Arthit sitting on the bed , he went and sat beside him and gave him a glass of water that he had brought with him .

"P'Arthit I know something is troubling you .. tell me what is it .. "

"Kong ... our company had a great loss .. I don't know .. how .. what to do ." Arthit just looked at kongpob , with sad eyes .

"What... P'Arthit .. don't worry .. you will recover it .. sometimes it happens ... so nothing to worry.. it will be ok ? " and he leaned on him to kiss him . Slowly slowly the kiss got deepened , they where rolling on the bed once kongpob on top and again Arthit on top .

"Shhh... p'Arthit .. they will wake up .. "

"But .. I want you Kong.. huh" both of them panting and naked .

Rest was blur .

-----------------------

A/n: I'm sorry everyone .. I didn't update soon .. but I hope this was good .. enough now let's wait for the next one .. and my hiatus is over 😭😭😭😭😭 schools gonna start .. but I'll meet my friends.. anyways bie ppl

Thanking you
Badtoms