0.02

There was a deal , that prem would help Arthit move his stuff to their new house and Wad would help kongpob move his stuffs . Arthit had told prem about the rent case, he didn't know what to say , Arthit was saving this money for a long time and breaking his bonds meant that they couldn't open the company any soon . But prem didn't say anything,  he knew his friends happiness is important than the money .

They had reached their destination , Arthit saw kongpob taking his things inside . Kongpob was one of those persons who always liked everything neat and tidy , everything in the right place , and when Arthit use to make his arrangements worse he didn't say anthing he just rearranged it in the right place . Arthit sometimes felt bad for kongpob because he would make him work so much .

After they had settled down with the arranging part , the four just sat on the soft sofa and relaxed . Arthit brought some beer for the everyone and passed it to them .

"So our wedding date has been decided .. and it's two weeks later " prem said with that shy expression , looking at his beer can .

"Oh really P'Prem wow that is so cool , Wad congratulation ." Kongpob being that sweet kid congratulated them .

"Oi oi Prem , Wad congratulations .. my blessings are always with you .. " Arthit said as all of them laughed until there stomachs hurt .

"Yeah yeah Arthit,  anyways you both will stay with us always no excuses ." Prem said it like in the most strict way , like a mother was scolding his son's.

"Well never in a million year , we would never miss your wedding . So it's final we are going " Arthit confirmed to prem .. He was about to go and bring beer cans but prem got up and said .

"We will have to pass now , we have many arrangements to do .. so meet you people soon "

"Yeah P'Arthit , we will meet you soon ... but for now we should leave.. bie Kongpob , bie P'Arthit. " wad and prem excused themselves and left .

Since then both kongpob and Arthit had a smooth life,  kongpob got the letter from the college for his master degree course which was of 4 years . He choose to study from home , because with the job and everything he can't manage so it's better to complete the course from home . Well the college had the online classes so it wasn't a problem . Arthit was more than happy for his kongpob , he was really proud of him .

Kongpob's classes would start from the week before prem and wad' s wedding , so it wants that difficult he was a bright student .. he would catch up very soon , but he had to take leave from his office for their wedding that was for sure .

This few days Arthit would be late from work so kongpob took the opportunity and went for some decoration shopping , he had brought few curtains for the living room area , then few scented candles, few star lights and some other stuff . He quickly set up the room with the shopped stuff before Arthit came home so that he could surprise him . After he was done decorating it he went to take a quick shower . In the mean time Arthit opened the door with his spare keys , he saw the light on and the living room looked so different since the morning . There was a light blue curtains almost transparent,  he then saw few candles which was also scented. He didn't like it that much.. but who cares, kongpob had brought it with love so it didn't matter to him.

"Do you like the curtains P'Arthit?" Arthit was so deep in his thought that kongpob's voice startled him , he turned back and he saw the most precious view , it was kong with a towel around his waist with wet hair , water dripping down . Arthit was literally drooling , but then he came out of his nasty thoughts .

"Umm .. umm .. yeah it's cool not bad .. " Arthit lied to kongpob to just make him happy . But who was he lying to , kongpob caught him like a cat .

"P'Arthit it's.. ok if you don't like it,  I totally understand. "

"No no .. who said .. I totally like it , you don't understand anything.. anyways what are we eating today ?? "Arthit just changed the topic , because he didn't want any arguments.

"Well let's eat pizza today , I really want pizza .. you go and take a shower I'll order it "kongpob was acting like a child now .. through the years Arthit came to know about kongpob's likes and dislikes .. and pizza was kong's one of the likes .

"Ohk kong .. I'll just get fresh until then " he reached towards him , and kissed his soft lips "order the pizza , I'm so hungry that it I don't get pizza I may eat you " it only made kongpob blush .

"Ok ok .. eat me later , first go and have a shower,  you smell really bad ." Kongpob pushed Arthit away ,  I'm so lucky to have this man in my life he thought to him self .

-------

It was the day for prem and wads wedding , many guests were invited along with Prem and wads college friends . Their friends didn't want to miss their wedding so every one was coming and they were  knot , bright , tootah,  Aim,  May , oak,  prae,  Tew and
Ma-prang .

Arthit and Kongpob were given many work to do , amd one of them was to fetch the guests first from the airport . They had to work very hard , they were very tired with all the work .

But they didn't mind because their friend would get married only once so it's cool. The wedding was being held in Bangkok only not that far from Arthit's and kongpob's house so they didn't think so staying at the aloted guest house , they would come back after the wedding that was the plan .

It was a single reception, which was beautifully decorated , Arthit and Kongpob was busy with their friends whom they met after a long time. Deep down both Arthit and Kongpob was thinking of P'tam and p'phones wedding day , when they both shared their first kiss . They just looked at each other and smiled , at that time suddenly they heard some noise from behind , both of them turned back and saw that few kids playing with the food and made a litter . They thought it as something very special and started playing with it . The scene made Arthit angry and he didn't know what to say , so he just shouted .

"Oi kids , get out here .. it's not something for you to play with !!"

"P'Arthit leave them.. They are just kids " kongpob tried to sooth his boyfriend .

"Well that's why I hate them ... I kids , why can't we born as adults straight "

This sentence shocked kongpob , they didn't talk about kids that much that's why he didn't know about this side of Arthit . He didn't say anything , if his boyfriend didn't like kid's he can't help it , he knows only one thing and that was he love kids and if he can adopt a kid he would want a boy .

-----------------------

A/n :this chapter was weird I guess .. Idk maybe it was .. and I'm so happy that it got so many views in one day .. omg thank you so much .. it means a lot .. I hope the chapters will get better in the up coming chapters . And pls share with other .. so that every one can read it.. if there is anything that you want to ask me .. any me or the story I would love to talk with you guys .. thank you for everything .

Thanking you
Badtoms