Part One: Camilla

G-REE-tings m’dear Angelie!!!!

                Hi again! Since I’m not allowed to use the “pronunciation guide” as you so scholarly put it, may I call you (well, email/address, really, but that’s BESIDE the point) Ange?! You do know that that means angel in French, right? So, it’s not, like, I’m calling you some sort of demon or something…wait, can names actually become something demonic? *shrugs* Dunno, don’t care. ;D                

                As for the human brain part, I DO hope that you’re not referring to ME *a-HEM!*. I MAY be a little insane at times (okay, okay, I’m, like, crazy, but that does NOT mean I do not own a brain!!!) and have a few blonde moments (and I am NOT hairist), but I DO own a brain!!!!!!!!!!! As written above ^… I’m actually a redhead. People at school say it reflects my fiery personality. The thing is, though, they don’t, like, see the OTHER sides of my personalities. They only think I’m sassy and sarcastic…but what if I’m sarcastic because of a traumatic past, who knows?? *GASP!* *FAINT!*

                *revives* Okay, okay, I do NOT have a traumatic past – I was just kidding. But I do have a nice personality – honest!

                It’s a figure of speech! And it IS slightly hard to distinguish! It’s all, like, rusty-ish and all weird and gross! The bark’s, like, already half-decomposed, so it’s all….weird…yep, there goes that word again! I like the word weird….soooo……*shrugs innocently*…don’t hate!!!!

                Yes, yes, I know the threat was a very weird and unconvincing one, but I don’t think out my threats unless I’m planning on actually carrying them out…OOPS! I shouldn’t have said that…type, rather, but whatever…I HATE using the backspace, so live with all my random slip-ups, okay? You won’t be saying “What the heck?!” every five second then. :D

                Cool! They sound like fun friends; what do you guys do when you “associate” *cough* with them?? :D

                Yes, YEs, YES! I know, I know. I DID use the word “like”, you realize? It means “approximately”, as you would so eloquently put it. ;D I mean, really! I told you, I HATE using the backspace (^look above!!), so, like, you really think I’ll re-type it to make it round better????????????? *shrugs* Remember, I’m a sarcastic, ranting, and energetic girl who rants like nobody’s business…oh, and did I mention I like to rant? I thought you’d get the idea that I was in a rant? I DID warn you about the rants…….

                PS: well, my best friend is Emerald Pierceton (more commonly known as Em), and she lives on my street. All the other kids at our school aren’t all that cool. Em does go to the same school I go to. ;D Yay! Life is much funner (yes, I KNOW that’s not a word ;D lol!) with her around!!!!!! Our school (Highview Bloom Secondary School) is, like, medium BIG…it’s awesome, though. We have, like, TWO LEVELS!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* OMG – ME LIKEY! My elementary school had only one level….*sigh* Oh, and don’t worry – I’m not vampire…not remotely CLOSE to being one [even though I like drinking blood, am scared of the sunlight, and dislike (UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!) garlic]……OR AM I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

                Naw, JK! I’m not a vampire and I do NOT like drinking blood, LOVE the sun (best creation EV-ER!), and more or less appreciate garlic…..:D

-Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 6:57 PM-