Part One: Camilla

Greetings, m’dear, dear ElliANGE!! XD

          Thank you!!!!! :D So, I’ll still expect replies, but just not as frequent...hehe.

          “I see.” *smirk* They sound like cool stuff! It would be interesting to have that on, like pencils, notepads, etc. *sighs dreamily* But that’s so cool! I should try that sometime...did you just use the first letter of every time you started speaking????? O.O

          ...blah, blah, blah, blah...Did you hear anything? I heard that Angelie Eloise Baker is a very talented actress, and would do very well to receive just as much “stardom” as her good friend Grace. What did you hear? *rolls eyes* XD

          Haha, that sounds like it was fun. ;D Was Carol, like, really mad at Simon for knocking the cake over?? O.O I would be, if my brother (I don’t have one, though) kicked a soccer ball into my birthday cake (who cares if it was a wedding? It’s, like, very close in importance to one, and so help me if you go off into a tangent on how they AREN’T close in importance, I will go on a tangent of how un-close I am to marriage, so thus my birthdays are more important than my wedding right now)!!

          I noticed. *eyebrow raise* I guess people like you are just in the details...*sigh*

          *gasp* Heaven forbid, I cannot believe I have done such a mistake! I feel...faint! Someone help me! I have just committed the worse crime ever – not underlining or italicizing a book title...Oh dear....*faint*

          Gimme a break, ElliAnge! *rolls eyes* Like, honestly. Everyone knows Anne of Green Gables.

          ANYway...haha, LOL! Did you make that up, or is it real? If it was real...I’m going to wisely not finish that comment.... LOL :D

          PS: I plan on being...*drum roll please!*...a girly girl! I’m going to dress up like a very girly girl and use a girly voice for the entire day just to annoy everyone. ;D Em is going to be a girly blonde girl, curling her hair and doing it up the way the Gag Girls do it, and slop make-up on her face. *sigh* I’m leaping up and down just thinking of the faces of the Gag Girls!!!!!!! What do you plan to be?!

          PPS: Am I allowed to ask WHY you were up at PRECISELY 4:26 in the morning?!?! O_O

-Sent: Friday, October 1, 2010, 3:23 PM-