Prologue

Enough I’ve just had enough , no more , I’m not capable  , no more I’m not capable of suffering any more . What do they think, that I don’t feel anything, that I’m just a huge mass of land that will one day lose all my features and the life which now exists on me ?

I do supply for them don’t I , I provide for their every need , without me they would not have existed , what do they think , its been easy for me lonely for the past 5 or more millenniums , floating in one of a billion galaxies and what for to provide for selfish and totally immature beings named humans.

 Hell no ! I don’t think so !!! I’ve had enough and I mean it this time ! I mean I do know about the people who try going green , but one day or another they give up to . I would have never thought that this drastic step would be the only solution to all the pain which I am now suffering .

 One my top crust was beautiful , different types of wild plants and flowers were sprouted all over me.

 Now they’ve all gone .

I cant take it no more though. Why should I literally just watch them destroy me bit by bit I’m sorry but no more I’m not having any more of the thick bitters blood you force into me , I’m not going to spend another day consuming the thick gases or pollution you leave floating in the air , no more , its too much!!

Tonight when midnight strikes , and the morning birds chirp ,it will all change