Secrets & Loss

((A/N: Solis is about 16-17 vorns now. (years) She will be sent to Megatron when she is almost 18.))

"Shhh! SH!" Solis giggled, squirming in the other's grip as she peeked around the corner again, making sure no one was approaching.

"Mmm. Why?" S3th's voice tickled the femme's audio, making Solis laugh again, a servo over her intake in an attempt to muffle it. "We'll get in trouble!" She whispered loudly.

S3th onlined his optics, an amused smile on his lips. "Worth it though." He responded, tightening his grip on the femme slightly, nuzzling into the side of her neck.

Solis smiled softly, a servo coming up to the back of the Eradicon's helm, enjoying the closeness of the other mech, tilting her chin up a little when S3th became more playful.

Offlining her optics, Solis enjoyed the feeling of soft lips mouthing at her throat cabling, humming softly. "S-S3th."

The Eradicon pulled away, a cheeky grin on his face, little sharp denta peaking out in a mischievous way. "You seem to enjoy that." He whispered teasingly, the red femme smacking him lightly.

Solis traced her digit along S3th's chassis, caressing the warm plating with a small smile tinting her faceplates as she looked up into the four red optics looking back at her. "I love you, S3th." She murmured, leaning up to place a kiss to the mech's lips.

S3th hummed appreciatively, deepening the kiss as his servos found their way to the femme's hips, thumbs rubbing little circles into the armour before he pulled away for a brief moment.

"Love you, Solis." The Eradicon whispered, placing a gentle kiss to the femme's helm.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Solis demanded, optics wide as a flicker of fear passed through her.

Shockwave cast a calm glance in the crimson femme's direction. "It's just as I've told you, Solis. Many times, in fact." The scientist responded in his increasingly common monotone, turning his attention back to his studies of some old bones. "Cybertron is dangerous. The dangers only increase as time goes on."

Solis stared at the purple mech's back, spark clenching so hard she was certain the invisible force would crush it. "What are you saying?" She choked out.

Remaining silent for several moments, Shockwave seemed to ponder her question before responding. "I'm saying S3th is gone." The Decepticon finally announced. "Deactivated."

Taking a step back as horror washed over her, Solis felt weak. Gone? The beautiful, gentle mech, dead? "No." She gasped, placing a servo against the wall to support herself. "He can't be!"

Shockwave was fully intent on watching her now, that singular optic locked onto her quivering frame. "You're reaction is illogical." He finally stated, standing and approaching the femme. "You have never reacted this way before. You seem to... Did you share something special with this mech?"

Staring up at the massive mech, Solis felt angry, hurt, sad... The pain of the loss washed over her as she attempted to respond.

"We can't ever tell him." S3th whispered, nipping at Solis' lower lip. "He'll smelt me, and I can't bear to think of what he'd do to you... No matter what happens, we must keep this between us." The Eradicon murmured softly, pulling away. "Promise me, Solis."

"No." Solis whispered, and the words hurt more than anything had ever hurt her before. More than even the time she had spilled a chemical on her arm when she was but a sparkling. "He was my friend, that's all."