Chapter 2

I followed Cathrine to the Clergy. Once we were there, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The church was huge. It had a Gothic style to it.

"Hurry Kat! The ritual is starting." Catherine yelled from the door. I hurried up the stairs and we entered. Catherine took me to the front and told me to sit and she took my bags.

A strange fog filled the room. I looked around and saw alot more people. Catherine came back and sat next to me. Five people came out and took a seat next to the Altar on both sides.

They were dress in black and had some sort of belt thing on with a symbol at the bottom of it. On their jacket were element symbols and their mask were sliver with no mouth and had horns.

What have I just got myself into? Once I looked at the altar I saw a tall man. He wore a Pope outfit but it had a demonic look to it. On his hat was a different grucifix. His face was painted like a skeleton and his right eye was grey and the other was white.

He spoke up."Children of the Clergy. It seems that our sister Catherine brought a new member." He was now looking at me. He walked away from the Altar and was standing in front of me. "I am Papa Emeritus III and these are my nameless ghouls." Papa pointed at the ghouls.

Papa reached his hand out to me and I accepted it and he led us back to the Altar. Papa looked at me and said,"My child, what is your name?" I looked at his mismatched eyes and said,"Kat."

"Alpha." Papa said and the one called Alpha got up and left. Another ghoul came up from behind me. Alpha reentered and was carrying a small rectangle box. Papa turned towards Alpha. Alpha opened the box and Papa pulled out a necklace like Catherine's.

Papa turned towards me and put the necklace on me. "As of now, you are a sister of sin. Welcome to your new home, Kat." He said and leaned in and whispered to where no one can hear. "I will see you later tonight." He leaned back and said,"The ghouls will show you to your new room."

The rest of the ghouls stood up and I followed them. We left the room and was walking down a hallway. The short ghoul spoke up. "I'm Earth." I looked at him and smiled. "I'm Water." The ghoul close to Earth's height said. The ghoul in front of me said,"I'm Wind." "You already know who I am." Alpha said and I nodded. The ghoul behind me said,"I'm Omega."

"So, you all are named after elements?" I ask as we stop in front of a door. They nodded and Wind opened the door. "This is your room Kat." Water said and I entered. My stuff was already in there and they came in too.

"I think Papa likes you." Earth said and I gave a him a confused look. "If Papa hadn't of whispered something to you or be giving you a bigger room than the other sister's then you would know he didn't like you like that. But he does." Alpha said and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"What do you mean?" I ask and Omega said," Papa has been alone for years. He needs a women to make him happy again." "Yea and we think that you'll make Papa happy again." Wind said and I was speechless.