Chapter 12

I woke up with the worst case of hunger i had ever had in my life. and i was strangely hot. Harry was still asleep. i slowly crept out of the room trying not to wake him up. I walked over and peaked into Louis Room. Niall and Louis were both sound asleep. Louis was on one side of the bed all curled up and Niall was spread out like a star fish on the other side. mouth open slightly and snoring a little. I smiled at the sight, so typical. i smirked as i walked into the kitchen to make myself a tea and make the omelette batter since i promised Niall i'd cook for him last night. i rolled up my sleeves exposing my skin to the cool air of the house. I took the bandages off last night before my shower and disposed of them since they were dirty. i took a sip of my tea and began separating the egg whites. i was humming 'Keep Your Head Up' by Andy Grammar while beating the egg whites making a fluffy batter. 

"Well good morning sunshine" I heard a soft but husky morning voice say. My eyes widened and with in a split second  i quickly rolled down my sleeves turning around smiling. i see a bed headed sleepy eyed Louis leaning against the door frame into the kitchen. That was close. But i wouldn't mind waking up to this sight every morning. gah, stop it!

"Morning Lou Bear!" i said. he smiled at me. 

"whats cooking' good lookin'" he said. i rolled my eyes. 

"omelettes" i said to continue beating eggs. i felt Louis moving closer to me. i bit my lip. i seen one hip lean up against the bench. he crossed his arms and was studying my cooking. 

"you didn't have to cook ya know" he said 

"i promised Nialler" i said putting the egg yolks in with the egg whites and mixing them into the egg whites.  

"they better be good" I heard a voice say, i turned around to find Niall with his Hair sticking up in all directions smiling groggily. Louis and i laughed at him. he was such a cutie 

"trust me Niall They're great" i winked at him over my shoulder. i felt Louis move close to the side of my face 

"i like the way you look in the morning" He said in my ear. i blushed and his breath tickled my neck 

"thanks Lou" i said and smiled at him. he did the sexy half smile guys do and walked to the table. Why must he be so irresistible? why must he make it so hard not to like him!? i mentally grunted with frustration. I had finished cooking breakfast and served the plates it was about 9:00 am 

"be right back, i'm going to go wake Harry up" i said walking out of the kitchen with a pot and metal spoon. Louis and Niall Looked at me strangely. I walked into Harry's room very quietly. 

"Hazza" i said quietly pushing his shoulder with my hand. he just groaned and rolled over "i didn't want to have to do this" i whispered and sighed 

I AM SO GREAT I AM SO GREAT EVERYONE LOVES ME I AM SO GREAT. I'M HARRY STYLES I AM ASLEEP EVERYONE LOVES ME I AM SO GREAT" i yelled at the top of my lungs while clanging on the pot with the metal spoon. i watched as he finally got up and walked quickly towards me i stopped in my tracks and ran down the Hall way. yelling 'THE BEAST HAS A WOKEN THE BEAST HAS A WOKEN!' i was laughing. i could here Nialls laugh from the kitchen. 

Harry eventually caught up to me picking me up and flopping mt over his shoulder. i slapped his back and kicked my legs. 

"LOUIS HELP ME" i yelled playfully 

"shh eating" he said shoving more omelette in his mouth. 

"no one can save you now little girl" Harry said walking into the lounge room. i yelled for help, it never came fattys. Harry dumped me on the couch and sat on me poking my sides. i tried to fight back. and through the laughing and yelling i could hear the faint sound of a happy snap been taken. in other words. a photo. i looked up to see a giggling Zayn