Chapter 3

Back AGAIN! i haven't got many more reads :( but you guys will promote me right!? THANKS

____________________________________________________________________

i sat there stunned at the beautiful music that came from each of the boys mouth. they all looked happy with themselves. 

"close your mouth, you'll catch a fly" Harry stated plopping himself next to me "do you believe us now?" he said 

"do i really have a choice?" i said in general 

"well you do" Louis said "but if you said you didn't believe us still then it would be a pretty silly choice, wouldn't it?"

the other boys rolled their eyes as Liam sat down on the couch where Louis had been sitting. Louis' head shot in Liam's direction. He ran over to Liam and began slapping weakly. i swear this boy is so immature! such a child. We all watched and laughed as they wrestled for the couch. Louis sat triumphantly on the couch with a wide grin on his face. "i will never admit to defeat!" he said "Liam, you win" he said flopping onto Liam who was on the floor. The irish boy was still in hysterics, laughing. such a cute laugh. i smiled 

"you should smile more often" Zayn said looking at me. heat rushed to my cheeks. I heard Louis 'ooohh' 

"zanies moving in already" he winked in Zayns direction. 

"shut up, Louis" Zayn said, his accent so strong it sounded like "shoot oop"

Louis laughed cheekily and settled back into his couch and watched TV. 

Harry, who was still sitting next to me, moved a bit closer and slung his arm over my shoulder. 

"it's been to long" he said. i watched as he studied my features. 

"yeah, too long, i would of never thought you were in a boy band" i said looking up into his big round green eyes

"either, but ya know, i'm glad i did." he said looking at the boys around him being stupid and having a great time. 

"i'm glad i moved back" i said. his head flung in my direction with a huge smile on his face. 

"me to" he cuddled me

 "you know i haven't heard you laugh one time since you've been here" i heard Niall say, ugh that accent! 

"i'm not a laugher" i said smirking slightly 

"really?" Harry said looking at me with a raised eyebrow, removing himself from my body. 

"yes…" i said very slowly, trying to see what he'll do next. i watched as he glanced over at Louis He nodded and before i knew it Harry was jabbing my sides and tickling me! god! i must've forgotten how annoying this kid can be sometimes. i bursted out with laughter and giggles, i heard 'awe's' from each of the boys as they laughed and joined in i was wriggling and moving everywhere. DAMN IT. 

"STOP. STOPP IT!" i begged through bursts of laughter. if they didn't stop soon i think i'm going to wet myself. they didn't stop, they showed no mercy! tears streamed down my face and my cheeks burned again from laughing and smiling. 

"STOP I'M GOING TO PEE, IF YOU DON'T STOP!" i yelled/laughed out, they all backed away and let me calm down. 

"toilets that way" Louis pointed in the direction of the loo. 

As i walked into the bathroom to wash my hands i found Liam. 

"oh, hello" he smiled as he moved out the way letting me wash my hands. i just smiled back still not ready to talk to each of the boys on their own.