Chapter 6

HELLO! i'm sorry i havent uploaded in a while, i've had no internet :( BUT ENJOY! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

We finally arrived at the studio. Thousands of screaming fans were all lined up out side screaming and chanting "ONE DIRECTION"

it all felt so odd, i felt out of place, like i shouldn't be here. I seen two girls dressed as carrots, there must be a reasonable explanation but really? CARROTS? 

We were hurried in by guards. The boys walked in one by one with me following close behind. When we finally arrived at the dressing room. two tall older ladies immediately started doing hair and makeup. The screaming hushed as the door closed. 

i looked around the Dressing room. there was two couches facing each other i sat down on one of them with a huff "i can't believe i agreed to coming, i feel so out of place, WHY DID I COME!?" i said pretty much talking to myself. Harry plopped himself next to me while Louis sat on the other couch stretching out his legs, propped on one elbow looking down at his phone. 

"you came because you love me" Harry said smiling at me. i huffed again 

"you wish buddy" i said laying down my, my head in his lap and my legs on the arm of the couch. 

"thats the biggest lie!" louis said looking over at me smirking. 

"i agree you. you came all the way from New York just to be with him, if that isn't love, i don't know what is!" Zayn said. i looked up at a blushing and smiling Harry

"so that means you love me lots!" Harry said playing with my hair. I tried to say serious and say 'nah' but i couldn't his cute little face was just too overwhelming! i looked up at his face as he looked down at mine. I heard a strange sound as if a photo had been taken and then Louis cheeky giggle. i pouted at him and then went back to talking to Harry.

"okay maybe i do love you lots!" i said smiling. Harry through his hands up 'wooing' in victory i laughed along with the other boys.

Zayn and Liam Had Finished hair and makeup Niall And Louis were next. Harry and i still sat on the couch talking. 

"hey, why are there girls outside dressed as carrots?" i asked Harry. he began to laugh. what, what was funny? 

"arm well, when we were on x-factor we uploaded video diaries to youtube and we'd answer questions fans would ask. and someone ask us what we fancy in a girl" He began after recovering from laughing. "Louis decided to say he likes girls who have taste in carrots, and now he is carrot boy, he's kinda stuck with it." Harry finished off. We both looked at Louis he shrugged and blushed a little.

Harry and i sat there Talking about pointless things until it Was Harry's turn for hair and makeup. he replaced himself in Nialls seat while Louis still sat in the one next to him. 

i sat up and watched as Harry Picked up a large blush brush from the makeup bag and began to stroke the ladies face. i giggled as i continued to watch him smile at himself, green eyes full of happiness and cheeks creased with dimples. Harry continued to stroke her face 

"harry! behave!" she said giggling slightly. 

"damn it Harry! How many times do i have to tell you!" Louis scolded Harry. he shoved his phone in his pocket and snatched the brush from Harry. Harry huffed, crossed his arms and pouted. "i have taught you better! watch and learn!" he stated tickling the ladies nose causing her to go into fits of sneezes. Harry, Louis and i all Laughed. 

"thats how it's down" Louis said proudly throwing the blush brush back into the bag. and dusted off his hands. After she had recovered from her sneezing fit, The lady smacked Louis upside the head. He completely over exaggerated collapsing to the floor.