❆ Hansman

"Elsa, what is this!?" Anna screamed loudly from her bedroom. She sounded shocked, or was it angry? I don't know.

Chuckling at her sudden outburst, I stood up from my bed, placing my index finger on the page that I stopped reading from my book and scarmled to Anna's room. Knocking before I entered, I walked at a leisurely pace to her. Suddenly, something I see stops me in my tracks. 

"Could you please explain this to me?" My sister dearest asked with a displeased look.

I choked on my laugh, "I swear, I didn't do that." I stared at the image infront of me.

"Ookaay, so apparently, a Hans-man, er. . A sculpture of Hans made out of snow wearing nothing but a onsie of a unicorn just appeared in my bedroom out of nowhere?" She asked, pointing at what she called a 'Hansman., "In the middle of summer?" She added.

I couldn't help but laugh, covering my mouth with my hand, I cleared my throat and recollected myself. "I guess?" I replied, giving her an innocent smile, the sculpture engraved in my mind. It was just so hilarious. "I'm sorry, please excuse me." I said before turning and leaving her room.

"Elsaa, Seriously!" I heard her yell before I giggled and went back to my own room.

Laughing loudly now, the window suddenly bursts open, sending in a cool breeze. I clutched my stomach and stopped laughing.

"You liked my surprise to your sister, huh?" Jack asked, stepping in.

"Liked it? I loved it! You should have seen her face, it was ridiculous." 

He chuckled and sat next to me, "You should have seen the back."

"What's there?" I asked still softly chuckling.

"The tail." 

"Pfft." I let out a short laugh. And just right on time, the door opens and Anna steps in. 

"There's even a tail!?" Anna asked in a half-yell.

My eye shifts carefully to Jack and I see him smirk and stand up. This boy's up to something.

"I don't know what you're-" Chuckle. "-talking about. A tail? Psh." I wave my hand.

Then, out of nowhere, the window shuts close, scaring my sister.

"What was that?" Anna said quickly.

"Play along." I hear him whisper.

"What was what?" 

"Seriously, now." Her face turned serious.

The windows open again and leaves fly in.

"Elsa?" She's starting to panic. "What's going on? There's barely even wind... If you're using your powers.."

I shrug and lift my arms, "Nothing, see?" I look behind me for awhile and hear Anna yell and some footsteps.

I rush to the hallway and see Hansman there, Anna nowhere to be seen. I can't believe she's such a scaredy cat. I wipe the tears forming in my eyes and turn to face Jack.

"You're mean." I tell him.

"No, you're mean. Your own sister? Tsk, tsk, tsk." He countered. 

"You have to apologize though." I said.

"She can't see me, now can she?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. I'll apologize to her later, she's probably in the kitchen with her chocolate." I flopped down to my bed and continuing to read my book about a mermaid that turned into a princess.

***

Here's my first chapter for the after-story series. I'll be writing more if you like to so please vote and comment. All will be appreciated. If you want to suggest a story, you are open to in the comments. Thank! I hope you like this chapter/ book. :) Check out my new book called 'summertime reveries."! 

§riderr.