§ Epilogue §

"Are you ready?" I asked the crowd and they all applauded. I lifted my dress and stomped down to the ground, turning to stone ground to a thin layer of ice, but strong enough to step on. The people smiled and looked down as the ice covered the ground. I smiled and watched them. Then I froze the fountain and shot my hand up, forming a huge snoflake on the sky before it exploded and began snowing. They all began skating.

Glancing up, I saw Jack hovering above me just slightly. I smiled at him and tried not to call out his name because no one else could see him but me. He smirked and nodded in understanding, jerking his head to the side and telling me Anna's coming.

I looked to my right and saw Anna struggling with the ice. I caught her and smiled.

"I love the opened gates." She said.

"We're never closing them again." I replied, forming blades on her shoes for her to skate.

"Oh, Elsa, they're beautiful but you know I can't ska-" I didn't let her finish and I pulled her with me.

We skated for a couple of hours before I let Anna skate by herself. I excused myself and went it the castle, walking throught the hallway and entering my room. Sighing, I looked around.

"Jack. . ." I whispered, sensing he's here.

"Out the window." I heard his voice say.

Nodding, I walked over to the window and opened it, seeing him there just levitating. I smiled and he stepped down, walking in my room. I followed him and smiled.

"Well, I did it." I broked the silence.

He smiled at me, "I knew you could."

"Because of you."

"No, because of Anna."

I smiled and went up to hug him, tightly. He hugged me back and I rested my head on his shoulder. We stood there for awhile, just enjoying each other's presence.

He broke the hug and gazed at me tenderly, holding my arms.

"You're good now. I-I have to go soon." He said. Immediately, my heart sank.

"What ? Why ?" I asked him, knitting my brow together.

"I'm a guardian, Elsa. I just can't stay at one place. And, you'll be good without me." He forced a smile, although it looked sad.

"But everything was just getting better. You can't go, yet." I persuaded.

"I'll visit you, I promise." He started walking out the window. "I'm being called now."

"Jack.." I started.

"Promise." He said before jumping out the window, I ran to it. "Take me home, wind." He said before flying off, leaving me alone.

I sat on my bed and sighed. He left, just like that. I rubbed my arms before standing up to go back down.

~

"Are we gonna share a room again?" Anna asked gleefully as we went up from the dining table to our bedrooms.

"Hm, maybe, but not today. My things are still in my room." I replied as we reached the end of the staircase.

"Okay," She nodded. "Good night, Elsa!" Anna smiled and side-hugged me before skipping into her bedroom.

"Good night, Anna." I greeted her as well before fleeing into my room.

I climbed onto bed and let out a deep sigh, thinking of when Jack will come back. I pulled the sheets over me and fixed my position until I felt comfortable. Looking up to the ceiling, I thought of the events that happened just a few days ago.

Then, out of the blue, the window to the balcony creaks open. My head jerked to the direction and looked at it. A layer of ice started forming across the glass. My lips also formed into a smile when I realized who it is.

"Jack." I tried to whisper and at the same time yell. I heard him chuckle and jump down my room, sitting on my bed.

"Hey, snowflake." He greeted. "Thought I'd really leave, huh?"

I sat up on my bed, "Kinda. . .But I thought you couldn't stay." I admitted.

He gave a low chuckle. "Of course, I can. I can do whatever I want." He grinned at me and we both shared a laugh that ended quite too quickly.

"Well, I'm just glad you're here." I smiled and lied down. He brushed my hair out of my face and stroked my cheek gently. Slowly, I started drifting into sleep.

"I'll always be here, Elsa. Always."

***

A/N: It's done! How'd you like it? I'm thinking of continuing this book and writing one shots of their story after. What do you think? Anyways, thanks for reading!

§riderr