L.O.V.E and PAIN

Sara's POV(Okay just a bit okay no complainments)

I sense something bad..... Just like I felt something is revived even though their dead already. I called my friend W.D Alice Karriean and Arcturus Caugliero aka Ally and Arc. I made it a skype video call since I'm too lazy to call them one by one. "What's with calling us, Sar??" Alice asked as Arc nodded in agreement. "I sense something off in a timeline just like someone has been revived. I don't know if it's my instincts is playing with my feeling but I'm really sure something bad is coming in a specific timeline but I don't know which one." I explained as they both nodded. "Alice, think you could check every timeline in your laptop to check which timeline that has a bad thing or weird phenomona happening also can you ask your AU step-bro Ink for checking the timelines to make sure??" I asked as Alice nodded and did a thumbs up. "Arc, can you sense any deaths happening in a timeline??? If you can't, ask Reaper Sans he could help." I told Arc as he also nods.

 I end the call. 'Sister?? What's wrong??' Chara asked. I shook my head, 'I know this isn't your work, Chars. But think you could communicate other timeline of you's??? I mean in our timeline your nice and never you know possessed Frisk but you help them with their pacifist route and you know fought Asriel and break the barrier.' I told her as Chara nodded. 'Sure, I'll make sure everything is okay.' She said as I was alone in my room hoping everything is fine.

(Y/N)'s POV 

I chatted with Gasts, PT and Fell while the other are doing whoever knows what are they doing. I felt the relief that I was with them all. But as soon as I got spaced out, everything turned black. I was floating in mid-air I suppose. I looked at the area. It was all over black and nothing was here. Apparently, there was someone infront of me just a few feet from me. "Hello???" The girl asked as I reached out for her. "Are you alright??" I asked the girl as she nods. "I need your help please. I need your soul as a vessel to my body. I want to communicate with someone I loved. Please I need your help" The girl frowned at me as I felt sorry for her.

*The girl's request was hard but you're filled with SACRIFICE to help her

I nodded as she cheered. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She smiles as I could even returned to my self-conscious. I remained here stuck here. "What the??!!" I yelled as my body got possessed by the girl. She controlled my body as she grinned maniacally. I saw that Gasts, Fell and PT growled but Swap saw this and yelled something I didn't know. "IT'S...... THE CLASSIC CHARA!!!" He squeaked. 

?????'s POV

I succeed to tricked her and gained her useless and worthless trust to make her believe me that I'm trying to get to Flower/Asriel. I saw Gaster Sans summoning a Gaster Blaster but as soon he could blast it, I got hitted by a fireball from....... Sara Dreemurr. I smilled manically as she stood infront of me with her typical anger face. "I'm regretting what I'm going to do right now, but this is for the sake of everyone." She blasted her rainbow fireball to me as I slipped my grip on controlling (Y/N)'s body and soul. As her soul went the normal maroon colour, she went back to her conscious body as Sara bend down to her height saying calm words to her. I despise my sister even though she's from another timeline. I can't imagine why the Chara that is sticked to her really loves her. Geez, I have L.O.V.E not the regular sappy Love for other people.

(Y/N)'s POV

God, I feel dizzy right now but thank the Gods that Sara saved me. I couldn't have done it with her anyways. As everyone got worried of me, I lost sight of Sara as I went unconscious from the dizziness. 

~Timeskipe brought to you by Flower the Flowey~

I woke up in a room that I didn't know who owns the room. The bed was so comfy and the blanket is soft. As I was in deep thought, the door flew open revealing a worried PT, a relief Gasts, and a smiling Ink. "HOLY SHITAMOLY (Y/N)!!! YOU SCARED US ALL TO DEATH ESPECIALLY ME!!!" PT ran over to me as he hugged me tightly. "Don't you ever scared us like that again, okay??!!" PT looked at me as I nod. "I'll try my best not too." I giggled as Gasts came over and hugged me saying the same thing like PT said as it like they read their minds. As I look over to Ink, he was calling someone that I didn't knew the person who he was calling. "Oh my timelines....... No, it can't be!!! Alice don't burden yourself to do that please. Well yeah I mean Error taught you about codes as I taught you about the timelines and AU's but don't burden yourself to save each and every one of AU's because that is my job. Are you complaining about what I told you?? And yes I'm very overprotective over you because your job is easier!!! Alright I'll see what I could do. Be safe and bye!!" Ink hungs up his phone. 

"Who was that talking to you Ink??" I asked as he shooks his head. "Someone from another timeline which was confirmed that she is a step-little sister to every AU Sanses even know every of her AU's died but she's the only one who is living." He smiles as I nodded.

????? & ?????'s POV 

We are made of L.O.V.E and FEARS. We will kill you (Y/N) and you'll regret making friends with the Sanses. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan: That's le end of this chaptie!!

Sara: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!

Alice: And please don't complain of the plot of the story because it's Author-chan's hardwork and daydream if you do complain we'll immediately discontinue it

Arc: See you in the next chapter

All: BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~