A freaking pervert =_=

(Y/N)'s POV

You was being lazy at the couch watching the MTT show as you heard a 'cling' sound. Curious and curious you become, you turned off the TV and walk over where the sound was as you saw a skeleton wearing a neon purple jacket, a black T-shirt with a light blue heart in it, and black leggings and light blue boots "Hey you alright??" You ask him as he stands up and looks at your body "H-Hey quite looking at my chest it's c-creepy" you stuttered and yelled at him, scooting away from him as he went up to you and do the kabedon to you. 

UL!Sans POV 

So the legend was true....About 'A girl will free a monster's mental disorder'. All I thought is that, we the Sanses are the monster and the girl I never knew it was her.....the girl who stood infront of me. Man, She is really sexy, beautiful and cute I want her for all myself. As I snapped out of my thoughts, I grinned at her "Hey there sexy~" I cooed at her She seems to shivered but blushes slightly as well. I chuckled and stops doing the "kabedon". I know what it means because of Alphys cause she always watches hentai too much.

As I stop doing it, She looks at me "What's your name??" She askes. God, her voice sounds like an angel, her (e/c) orbs locking to my white pinprick eyes "I'm Underlust Sans but call me daddy, dollface~" I told her seductively as she blushes from what I gave her the nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

As you blush at the nickname, UT!Sans came out and quickly attacks purple perv with his bones "What the hell are you doing here lust???" He yelled side-hugging you. "I don't know for some reasons I was teleported here" Purple perv shrugs as you blush at UT!Sanses actions to me. Later on, you fell asleep at his embrace as UT!Sans blush and smiled as you was put in the couch you heard some conversation but shrugged it off and went to sleep being the lazy person you are.....