CHRISTMAS EDITION

(Before this starts... IMMA MAKE LE GASTERS POP OUT IN REALITY MWHEHEHEHE TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING AND FUN BISHES!! TyrantRex01 Blueselot *lenny face insert*)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was playing cards with Sans and Cross at Sanses room,  when I heard sounds of argues at the living room "I'll check who's downstairs probably Papyrus and Undyne cooking" Sans sighed as he stood up and went downstairs. 'I wonder what it is..' I thoughted as I heard a scream which sounded like a girls scream. "HOLY F****N MACARONIS AND DIGNITY!!!" A low voice scream (I always say that when something surprise me XDD). I ran downstairs with Cross who was behind me as I saw the Gaster's standing up. "WHAT THE MOTHER VOOKIN HELL HOW THE HELL HAPPEN???" I screamed as Comet pats my shoulder to make me chill. "Garl, take a chill pill or something" Red did a jazz hand as Sans widened his eyesockets "D-Dad??" Sans stepped forward to Black, "Hello there my son" He smiles warmly as Sans jumped and hugs him "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Sans sobs as I giggled. 

~TIMESKIP BISHES~

I was sitting on the floor with Cross, Bright, Blindy, Flirter, & Maestro as for Sans, Black, Red, Pink Pervert and Comet were sitting on the couch. Then infront of us 4 figures fell down, I ran up to them and help them up. "Ugh... What happen??" The red hair one said, "Is this what I'm thinking?? I'M BACK HOME!!" The dark purple hair one said, "Your right we are sis!!" The black hair one said. "Hmm... This is new." The light blue hair one said. "Hello there!! Who are you guys??" I ask them as they introduce by the dark purple hair one hair "I'm W.D Alice and the black hair one is Tyrant Rex, my step-little brother who was experimented by my father!!" Rex waves "The red hair one is Mizuki Kamishiro, twin sister of Rize Kamishiro" She smiles and waves "And lastly the light blue hair one is Elliot Makoto, a God" Elliot waves.

Everyone widened their eyes at Rex and Alice. "What??" They both tilt their head in confusion, "I have a daughter and a step son??" Black squinted his eyes as he faints "DAD!!" Alice and Rex yelled. As Black still faint, I was asking questions to Elliot and Mizuki "Are you guys a couple??" I ask as they blushed. "Yes we are why did you ask??" Mizuki looks at me as I smiles "Because you guys are holding hands and blushing!!" I giggled and they both smiles warmly. Red looks at Alice and raises his non-existent eyebrow "If your my daughter, do you like science?? Or maybe building stuffs?? Or maybe... Violence??" He smirks as Alice shooks her head "I'm not into violence, I do like science well I mean King Asgore once ask me to be the next scientist but I'm not sure about it, I do love building stuffs!!" She exclaimed. "Then you could summon the 7-holed, can you??" Maestro ask slightly. Alice nods and summons the 7-holed hands "I also could summon Gaster Blasters with my right eye and the colour is dark blue." She explains as the Gaster's were impressed. "Wait, if your dad's daughter doesn't that means your my little sister??" Sans ask

"Technically, step-little sister but meh!!!" Alice shrugs as Sans widened his eyesockets "Okie... So how did you guys went here instead of your real destination??" I ask them as they look at each other. "Well, it was like this..."

AND GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER XDDD