Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

This is it. I am finally going to tell her her name. Kyungsoo may not like it, but it's my decision and she said so that I should name her. She looked at me monotonically and nodded. “But first . . . I want to tell you something.” I bit my lip as she nodded quietly. Damn, I don't know if this is the right thing to do! I could get in deep trouble with this!

“What's the matter oppa?” she asked which snapped me out of my train of thought. I didn't realized that I was just staring at her the whole time, embarrassing. Heat then arose my cheeks which made me cover my mouth. “Oppa? What's wrong?” she now moved closer to me, moved one hand towards me while the other one was holding her paper, and tried to remove my hand from my mouth in order to observe what's wrong with me. I let her touch my hand as she slowly takes it away from my mouth.

Her hand finally contacted with mine.

She looked at my face with a confused look, maybe thinking that nothing is wrong with me. “Why were you covering your mouth then . . . ?” she raised an eyebrow and I smiled. I moved closer to her swiftly and kissed her forehead lightly, making her jump back from the sudden move.

“O― oppa!” she widen her eyes and looked at me with startle. I smirked and gestured her to move closer to me once more. She moved closer slowly until I placed my hands on both of her shoulders and stared at her longingly.

“Sagyeon . . .” I called her. “Sagyeon . . . ?” she questioned me. “Sagyeon, saranghae.”

~~~~~

That word came repeating in my head.

Saranghae.

It kept on repeating with the same tone of oppa's voice.

Saranghae.

Why is it disturbing me? Why did he say that to me?

Sagyeon, saranghae.

Sagyeon . . . is that . . . me?

“Sagyeon . . .” I was lost at that moment. I really have no idea why, what, when, where, who, how, I don't even know anymore. “That's the name I decided to call you. You see, I really couldn't think of anything else to name you. So I combined sarang (love) and balgyeon (find) to make sagyeon. Now it seems weird, but it means something like ‘founded love’ because I found you. I found you, picked you up, and brought you home with me. And I love you.” he explained as he was getting something from his pocket. I gripped the drawing in my shaky fingers but not to the point of making it crumpled. I worked hard to do such and it would be a waste if I crumpled it. I was nervous. I admit it. Now that he confessed to me, how am I suppose to do so too? He seems so . . . confident and I'm such a coward. How would he even like a girl like me?

He finally found what he was searching and gently knelt down to the snowy grounds, sighing as he gripped a what it seems to be like a small red box. Oh my, is he proposing to me?! Oh dear, this couldn't happen. He has a contract and if he breaks it, goodbye career to him! “O- oppa, I-I, it's too early you see. I- uh, we are too young you know? I-it's―” he interrupted me. “Shh, don't worry I'm not proposing.” he started to giggle and I just looked down, letting my bangs cover my face. Oh why have I spoken too early? That was just embarrassing.

“This . . . this is just a christmas present for you! As a sign for how much I love you!” how much he loves me? But, he couldn't seriously love me . . . right? If he does . . . then that should cost millions of― GASP! He opened the box to reveal a ring with a bright orange color stone on it. It couldn't be . . . “Oppa . . . is this . . . ?” I wanted him to say it, so that I wouldn't say things that are wrong. “Yes Sagyeon, it's a mood ring.”

I started to bite my lower lip and tears started to build up my eye sockets. I felt so happy to . . . hear this from him! From someone I love! Who also loves me back . . . “I know how much you love mood rings, that you never had one, and would want to try one. And of all the expensive rings that would make other women happy, this ring is worth the most expensive diamond in the world that would make you happy. That's why I chose this. This shows how much I love you because if this makes you happy, then I, too, can make you happy! My love has been showered here and I want you too wear it, never loose it, and treasure it.” he took my free hand, placed the ring on my ring finger and kissed the top of my hand. I couldn't believe what I'm hearing and seeing! So I placed my other hand, with the paper held in, in front of my face, letting tears fall down.

“O-oppa . . . B-but you have a contract . . .” I need to make sure he is not gonna regret what he is doing. Plus, I know he is famous and he has a lot of fans, and if he breaks that contract, his hopes and dreams will be destroyed. “I know Sagyeon, I know. Just make it a secret between you and I. No one will ever know, just us. We'll keep this relationship a secret, OK?” he gave me a look that tells me to trust him. I hope he knows what he is saying. I nodded in approval and started. “If you have that to show your love for me, I have this to show mine . . . It may not be as ‘grand’ as your gift, but this is also showered with my love in it.” I gave the paper to him, revealing a drawing. A drawing of a girl and a boy. The girl wearing a red coat who has huge curly locks falling in front of her while patting a boy resembling a wolf. As he stared at it with shock, my hand slowly approached his head and patted it. It was extremely soft, unbelieveable.

From the drawing to me, he moved glances. My face softened and smiled at what I'm doing. It felt comfortable, patting this guy. I have a habit of patting people because I always see them as creatures to be adored. And patting him was really special. I saw his mouth forming a wide smile and he started to hug my legs. I knelt down to him and hugged him back.

“Did you read the note?” I asked him because I placed a note at the bottom of the drawing. “Yes I did.” I smiled and he made me face him. He started to get closer and closer until no centimeters were left, our cold lips touched, performing an incredible christmas eve kiss. As he released, we both started reciting the note at the same time.

“That christmas, I met you,

That day, really to you

All I wanted to coo

Was the words I Love You.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: OMG GOIZ IT IS DONE :DDD is it good? The kiss wasn't that special... should I edit the kiss and make it more "special" or something? ;) comment it below please!

I hope you all enjoy this! Thank you so much for reading this!

Comment and Vote!
Have a great day!