Chapter Six

Chapter Six

As I opened the door, the angry face of the hotdog man, an old woman who was tall, and other of their army appeared in front of my face. "Where are they?" the hot dog man pushed me away. "Hey, you just can't barge in someone's home!" Kyungsoo, with his frying pan on his hand, glared at the man. As he somewhat turned the place upside down, he grabbed me by the colar.

"I repeat, where. Are. They?!" "God dammit no one messes with this house and its owners. I learned a bit from Tao!" Kyungsoo then hit the guy with his frying pan hard and came the other guys who were with them. Kyungsoo then all hit them with his frying pan and I, stood there amazed as to how he defeated all of them. My jaw just dropped. I never knew Kyungsoo could do this. "Now how did you . . ." I started and pointed at his pan. "Don't start." he said and smiled.

The police came in right on time and questioned us about what happened. I then called the two and they shared their side of the story. When the officer heard them all, he nodded and greeted us goodbye. They were finally arrested. I guess they will also deal with the orphanage they have been staying on and transfer the children to another orphanage. To a more safe and fun location.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: A really short one I know. As I have said, I love to keep my readers in suspense. ;)
And I love the part when Kyungsoo saved the day XDDDD