Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Another regular day and another day of practice. "Let's go!" I shouted as she came out of her room still wearing her pajamas. "I'll stay home for now." she said, hands at her back "Huh? Are you sure? You have no one to talk to here . . . and it's boring." Kyungsoo said, making sure she won't regret her decision. "I'm sure." she said confidently and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, take care. And don't talk to strangers." I said with a smile and she smiled back "Yes oppa."

~*~

After practice, once I got home, I saw her with crayons, markers, pencils, erasers and papers on the coffee table plus Kyungsoo hyung on the sofa watching her. I was surprised and confused to see that there were such things on there, thinking where on earth did she got those stuff.

"Hey, where did you get those stuff?" I asked, nearly giving her a heart attack as she backed away with the paper she has been drawing on. "Easy, I'm not a ghost." I placed my hands in front and she hid the paper behind her. "OK, if you don't want to show me that, then please explain how all these coloring materials get here?" god, she acts like a kid, but her body is an 18 year old.

"I . . . I stole it oppa . . ." she looked down, her bangs covering her face. Kyungsoo, who was watching her from the sofa, and I stared at each other with wide eyes for almost like forever. "You stole it?!" I raised my voice a bit which made her flinched. "You could have waited for me to come home and buy those for you!" Kyungsoo then held me on the shoulders, telling me to calm down for I am scaring her.

"I . . . I-I'm sorry oppa . . ." she said in between sniffs. I sighed and patted her head "From now on, don't ever steal things. Just ask me or Kyungsoo if you need anything, we'll buy it. Don't be shy or scared to ask, we are willing to buy it for you." I looked at Kyungsoo with the 'am-I-right?' look and he nodded with a reassuring smile to her.

"I'm so sorry oppa . . ." she wiped her face with the sweater Suho bought her that was sky blue and it has a rainbow in the middle. "It's alright, just don't do it again, understand?" now I sounded like a parent. "Yes oppa . . ."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: There you have it! If you want a dediction, just comment it below! I really love giving out dedictions to people who comment in my stories! ^^ so comment and you'll get a dediction right away!