Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Let me go!" I struggled to get off the grip of the hotdog man who was one of the workers in the orphanage I once lived in. "Not this time girl! You ain't going anywhere no more! I've had enough of you and you need to be punished!" the woman, known to be the head of the orphanage, shouted at me and instructed the hotdog man to bring me in a room (I wouldn't call it my room, I prefer oppa's dorm.) with my old roommate, Jenny (or as I like to call her), a young girl, who gasped at the sight that I was being dragged by a hand on both of my small wrists and the other on my hair.

"Why do you have to do this to her?!" Jenny cried as the man hissed, terrifying her. "Do you want to be next to be locked in this room bitch? Huh?!" he shouted and grabbed the colar of Jenny's night gown. "N-no . . ." she started to cry and I pushed the man away from her with all my might, and successfully did. He then pointed at me, then at her.

"You both will never leave this room ever again!" he shouted and slammed the door shut, locking it from the outside. All we did is cry and hug each other, but I, as her unnie, should comfort her. I told her that everything is gonna be OK, and that we will survive the night from this hell hole.

We will both get out.

Good thing we were at the second floor of the orphanage and it would be easy to just tie some fabric and climb down from the window. Good thing that there's no surveillance cameras (well this is a junky orphanage) so we could do whatever we want.

We waited until 2AM to tie the cut bed sheet together to make it long enough to reach the tree branch that was somewhat leveled to the first floor. Then by that we will climb down the tree and run for it. Worst case scenario is that we will get caught halfway and never be able to escape again. But I assure you that we will be as quiet as possible and we will make this a success!

Jenny tied the cut bed sheet together, so that it would be longer, and tied it to the bed. I let Jenny go down first unto the tree branch, followed by me. First step accomplished and no sign of anyone who has spotted us. Next she carefully climbed down the tree but halfway she fell and screamed a bit.

Not now!

I jumped down from the branched and told Jenny to run because the main door of the orphanage was being unlocked. As we both ran, the hotdog man came to the picture and shouted with all his might that we have escaped. Frighteningly, I carried Jenny on my back and ran as fast as I could to where oppa's dorm is. The hotdog man, along with other workers in the orphanage, shouted and ran vigorously to us but that won't get in our way.

"Unnie! He has a gun!" a what?!

BANG!

One shot was fired but I was fast enough to run away in between houses and to different streets and corners for them to get lost. Even though I have stayed here for a short while, I have memorized this place already and know where to hide. I hid behind a dumpster and layed Jenny down. I need to rest, after all, I got hit by a pellet gun on my leg. Good thing it was just a pellet gun.

"Did you get hurt unnie?" Jenny asked me worriedly and I nodded "But pellet guns only give bruises, not wounds. So don't worry, I could still run." I smiled, making her feel more at ease. "We are near. You will meet twelve great oppas! They took care of me and they are fun to be with!" with that, she smiled and her eyes sparkled. I know she has been in the orphanage more than I have, and even by hearing about someone who is kind brightened up her face. She has been in the dark with nothing but punishment back in the orphanage. It was surprising that the police nor anyone found out what was really going on there. But I will make an end to that!

I carried Jenny once more and ran to oppa's house without getting caught. I know they are still in the neighborhood so I was making twists and curves along my way, and finally ended up in oppa's dorm.

I knocked hardly on the door and doorbelled it lots of times to wake them up. "Come on . . . Oppa open up . . ." I muttered as Jenny started banging the door because we heard them from nearby. Someone then finally oppened the door.

"Could you stop banging the door- it's you!" Jongin oppa hugged me tightly which surprised me. I could see Jenny snickering. "Where have you been?! Were you kidnapped? Are you hurt? Did they do anything to you? Tell me right now-" "Yes, yes oppa I will tell you everything but let us in first!" I pushed oppa gently in and Jenny followed me inside, closed the door and locked it shut.

"Woah, why is there a kid here?" he asked and Jenny waved and smiled widely "I'll explain . . ." I said, biting my lip. "Hi oppa!" Jenny greeted him and hugged his legs, which stunned him. "Uh . . . I don't know her . . . And when did you start talking more?"

"Oppa! Bad guys are following us! They want me and unnie back to the orphanage! We must call the police-"

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"Open up! I hear you, little pest!" the voice of the hotdog man was heard as Jenny hugged him from behind. "Don't hide from me, open up! Or we will take down this door!"

"Call the police, I'll get Kyungsoo." Jongin oppa then ran up and I ran to the telephone in the kitchen and dialled.

"Hello? Officer! We are orphans from Sunnyside Hills who have escaped because the workers there are child abusers!" I then started telling them everything while Jenny caught the phone and told them her story. "We will be right there." and they hung up. Just before the hotdog man angrily shouted for us, oppa told us to hid upstairs as he opened the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: sorry for the wait guys! Please tell me if there are typos. :))))