Chapter 17 : Together

Bella's POV

I storm out of the lobby like a tornado. I'm in a mood. I swear, you do not wanna piss me off when I'm grumpy. I don't get grumpy a lot but when I do, it's not pretty. I decide to sleep. It'll be easier to think with some rest.

Breanna's POV

I left the lobby as well. I couldn't comprehend. We're leaving soon and Lexi's gonna get married. I did not see this coming.

----------------the next day----------------

Bella's POV

I thought about it and I'm just gonna talk to her about it. Tell her how much harder it'll be when she's married.

I go up to her room and she's not there. I found a small not on her pillow.

"Dear sis, don't worry it just went to hang with Liam. I luv u. bye ❤️"

I can't believe this! She's spending most of her time talking to her boyfriend. It's like she forgot about us. Hello? Still alive here!

At night she's always skype calling with him. When we have dinner at a restaurant she invites Liam. When we watch a movie she invites Liam. When we're just talking she invites Liam. Liam did this, Liam gave me that.

LIAM LIAM LIAM!

I need a break. I'm sad, disappointed and mad all at the same time. I sit on the living room sofa and turn on the tv. I hear knocking on the door. I sigh as I get up to answer the door. "Louis? What do you want?" I ask.

"I need to talk to you" he says as he lets himself in. I close the door and turn around to face him. I cross my arms waiting for his response. "I didn't break up with Eleanor for you." he says.

"Fine!" I say

"Fine!" He repeats

I push him out of the door and close it. I like him, maybe even more than like. But he kissed her and, and I just cannot forgive something like that. I slump down on the door and sink my face into my hands.

I could have made a decision that won't affect me at all or I may have let go something I'll never get back.