Chapter 14 : Planning time

Bella's POV

We all open the door... Louis.

I signal the girls to go upstairs so me and Louis can talk. "Where's Eleanor?" I sarcastically ask. "I left her for you" he says. "Really, cause it looks like you left me for her." I say sarcastically.

"Forgive me" he pleads

"Why should I? I trusted you and you broke my heart."

He turns around and walks out of the doorway. "I'm sorry..... I love you"

I freeze. The words he says just wears me out. I wish he told me that before. Maybe I would consider forgiving him. I could have lost him forever or maybe we weren't meant to be. I guess I won't know but I don't really care right now. I'm too focused on getting Liam and Lexi back together.

I go back upstairs to talk to my sisters and tell them that we have to make a plan. "what kind of plan?" Breanna asks. " A plan to get Lexi and Liam back together.

We thought and thought then Breanna finally spoke.

Breanna's POV

"Okay, so if we want Liam and Lexi back together then we're gonna need to get rid of Danielle" I say.

"Like how?" Bella asks

"Easy!" I exclaim

"We make her look bad in front of Liam, make her seem mean and rude. Liam will break up with her and come crawling back."

"Perfect" Bella exclaims.

"We have our plan!"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. thanks for reading!!! This story might be coming to an end soon. I know, I know: "boo, no, I don't want it to end. I feel the same way but I have some new stories called "Drama Class" and I would really appreciate if u check out this story called "Crazy in love". READ IT!!!! IT'S AWSOME! My friend wrote it. plz read! Byeee :) 😘😊❤️