Chapter 6: OMG!!!

Bella's POV

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the light.

Pilot: This is your pilot speaking. We will be landing in ten minutes.

I looked down at the window and it was beautiful. We started to land.

-------------10 minutes later--------------

When we landed I got a call from the producer. She told me that a limo was outside with the band I was going to do a duet with. I wonder who it's gonna be. Maybe "Little Mix" or "BTR". I got my suitcase and went outside. I saw the limo and it was so long. I was excited to see what band it was. When I opened the limo door I saw...ONE DIRECTION!!!!... OMG. I screamed.

Louis came out of the limo and helped me with my bags. I got into the limo sitting in the middle of all the boys. They asked about me so I told them. When we got to the hotel room. They left but their room was 1 floor under mine.

--------------Later that night--------------

Bella's POV

I FaceTimed my sisters back home and told them about every thing that happened and how much I freaked out when I saw One Direction. In the middle of our conversation Louis knocked on the door. Come in. I said.

Louis: Hello, I wanted to come and ask you if you would like to come on a tour of New York with me. Like... a date?...

........YES!!...um, I mean...sure. I told him. I continued my conversation with Breanna and Lexi just told them that LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON just asked me out on a date!!!!!!!!!!!

I told them I had to get ready then I quickly hung up and chose an outfit I wore a red top and a white skirt with black stripes.

Louis picked me up in front of my room and he drove us to a boat dock? Then he brought out a picnic basket. We were gonna picnic on a boat dock?

I thought it was so romantic. after we ate we laid down on the dock and watched the stars shine. He turned to me and said that he was having a great time and I told him I was to. He asked me where I wanted to go next. Next, it's midnight. I said to Louis.

Louis: But that dosn't mean that we have to end the date now. And if you want we can go to a late night arcade I know. I love video games.

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES TOO!!!😍😍

I said.

He drove us to the arcade he was talking about it was huge and it had almost all of my favourite video games.

We played for almost 2 hours. I'm getting hungry. Louis said.

Again?! I said with a smirk on my face.

He smiled.

Louis: How about whoever loses the most video games to the other person buys pizza.

I agreed.

I beat Louis in mini basketball, he beat me in table hockey. Then I beat again and again and then I won. He bought pizza and we ate it. Then he drove us back to the hotel and walked me to my room. " I had a lot of fun."

Thank you Louis. I said pecking him on the lips. This was probably the best date I ever had.