Another love story... (Louis fanfic)

HI, GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO READ THIS STORY TOO... DONT FORGET TO VOTE. :3

Here are some things about the characters!!!

Name: Bella (me)❤️❤️❤️❤️

Age: 15 (almost 16)

Name: Breanna (my sister)💜💜💜💜

Age: 16

Name: Lexi (my sister)💛💛💛💛

Age: 18

Name: Louis💙💙💙💙

Age: 16

Name: Liam💚💚💚💚

Age: 19

Name: Harry 💙💚💙💚

Age: 17

Name: Zayn💛💜💛💜

Age: 17

Name: Niall❤️💙❤️💙

Age: 17

Name: Skippy (me and my sister's dog)

Age: 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 10

3:02 PM

Math class

Bella's POV ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm not really a fan of math class like my sisters but I was good at it so I didn't complain about it that much.

The school bell rang and I was soo happy. Firstly because even though I was good at math I couldn't listen to another minute of algebra. Secondly because it was the last day of school cause at our school the last day is "June 10". We were getting our math test back from Monday it was Friday today. I got a "A+". I wasn't surprised that I got a perfect mark, me and my sisters usually got great marks in most subjects. We got our last report card. I wasn't too worried but I felt bad for some of the other people. They were shaking!?! I got my bag and went to the science lab where my sisters Breanna & Lexi were. I told them to meet me there so we could all walk home together on the last day. Also later, us and a few other friends are going to Emily's house. Emily is one of my good friends since "senior kindergarten" to today and in three months my second year of high school. My sisters and I all walked home. Our walk home was quiet and awkward. When we got to our tiny apartment I quickly turned on the TV and hopped on the couch my sisters came too. We all watched "X factor" we loved that show. At the end of the show the host announced that they were having auditions.

- Hey, we should audition our band

💛💛💛💛

In shock I glanced over to see who said that. It was Lexi.

I replied.

Lexi, you know about my fear of performing in front of people and Logan has the same fear so we definitely can't preform.❤️❤️❤️❤️

- But you guys preform in front of our friends sometimes. Lexi said

💛💛💛💛

Ya but that's only a few people not a thousand!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Breanna's POV💜💜💜💜

They argued for what felt like forever. Finally they stopped. I wanted to audition and I know Bella wanted to also but we're just not ready to face that fear. We could audition for X factor and get in easy but I don't want to preform in front of 1000+ people!!!

I went to my room, well, our room me and Bella share a room cause we live in a small apartment we all have jobs but we work at Dollarama and even though we've worked there for almost a year now we don't have half the money for a house. I fell asleep. Lexi came in my room and woke me up to get ready to go to Emily's. My nap seemed short but Lex told me that I was sleeping for two hours. I checked the time it was 6:34 so I had enough time to get ready to go to Em's house.

Lexi's POV 💛💛💛💛

I woke up Bre and got ready for the party. I picked a white shirt with black crosses on it, skinny jeans and my favourite black boots, I love these boots I thought to myself once I was done I went to help Breanna. She and Bella shared clothes, and they were really cute Breanna always picked two things she liked but she could never choose which one to wear so I helped her. Breanna wore a blue shirt with a picture of One direction because One direction was our favourite band she also wore her jean pants. Bella chose a red skirt, a blue tank top and a red jacket. Justin drove us to Emily's house we talked, laughed,and danced we had so much fun. We went home at 2:00 AM we were soo tired we fell asleep as soon as I touched my bed.