Once Upon A Tear

Hello! I decided to post a little blurb for each of my stories and novels.

If you like Fantasy and Romance, there's a good chance you'll like this one! This is also my first published novel available for purchase on Amazon.

 I'll post a little description below :)

When Annabella is pulled into her storybook, she thinks it's a dream come true

When Annabella is pulled into her storybook, she thinks it's a dream come true. But it's not long before her new reality reveals its darker side and she finds herself in the middle of a war, the stakes far greater than she could have imagined. When Annabella's parents fall victim to a family curse, the only chance she has at saving them is by completing the story the right way. With a charming assistant and an arrogant prince, It's up to Annabella to complete the story to save both herself and those she cares about, or she will be trapped in The Land of Dreams forever.

This is available on Amazon (and enrolled in Kindle Unlimited) so I've added the US link to the external link for this chapter.  The sequel still remains on Wattpad, but doesn't follow the published version correctly, but one day I hope to return the full novel to Wattpad. I will be posting the first 10% of the book for free soon as that is all Amazon will allow me to do while remaining in Kindle Unlimited.

I hope you check it out :)