Chapter Seven

Hello again! Here's the continuation of the last chapter/the date! I will warn you that there is a bit of mature content on here (PG-13) so be warned (plus you need to be 13 I'm pretty sure to have an account anyway so not my fault!). Pic is of Dan's outfit for the date! 

~~~

Sky

"I have to tell you something serious," Dan told me with a serious expression. I was nervous. I'd never dated anyone for this long. Most of the guys that I had anything with weren't interested in anything other than hooking up, but they'd never gotten that far. "That's what they all say," I retorted. "I thought you never dated anyone," Dan commented. I sighed. "I haven't, but that's what they all say before telling me that they don't want anything serious." Dan gave me a sad half smile. "I'm just going to come right out and say it." I held my breath preparing for the end of the relationship.

"Even though we have only been going out for two months, I feel like I have known you for years. You know everything that's important to me and you care about me. We have so much fun together and I don't have to act like someone else. When I see you I start warming up on the inside and when I kiss you, I swear I feel fireworks. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you. And I know that love is a strong word and it's early on, but we've been spending a lot of time together and I'm sure of it." Everything felt like it was moving slowly. I felt my entire body warm up. I swear I could hear my heart pounding—I could definitely feel it. I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

"Sky? Are you ok? Oh my god I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you. It was too soon. You don't have to say anything," Dan was freaking out. "I love you too," I whispered and squeezed his hand. Dan's worried expression morphed into a hopeful one. "Really?" He asked quietly but still had a smile on his face. "Really," I answered. "I feel those same things. The first time you kissed me I felt like time slowed down. I felt the sparks and every time you're near me, I feel warm inside—like I'm the happiest person in the world." Dan leaned over the table, gently cupped my face and kissed me. The kiss felt different. It felt special. We weren't making out or anything since we were at opposite ends of the table.

"Well would you look at the love birds!" Chef Victor said from behind me. I guess he walked in a few seconds ago. I sat up quickly and witnessed Dan blushing. "Would you two like the wine?" Chef Victor asked us. Dan nodded and asked for red. After a few minutes the chef came back with a bottle in hand "Do you have your ID on you?" Chef Victor asked me. Crap, I forgot about the whole age thing. "Err actually I-" "Oh I'm just kidding young lady. I know Daniel probably forgot to tell you about that. Enjoy the bar!" he said walking off happily. I relaxed at that. I felt like a horrible person because I still hadn't told Dan about my age. But I assumed that he knew by this point considering I told him I was going to be a senior this year. I didn't know what his job title was, but I knew it had to do with math and that it was boring. We never really focused on the boring details.

After an hour of drinking wine and talking I knew that I was tipsy. I didn't drink alcohol very often and I had always been an extreme lightweight. Dan and I kept laughing at everything that was said, even if it wasn't funny. At one point, we decided to each do a shot of tequila. That's when I knew I had to stop drinking or I'd be really drunk. "Come on, I'll call us a taxi, we're way too drunk," Dan told me. "Ok, to the taxi-mobile!" I started laughing and couldn't seem to stop. Thankfully the taxi was very quick.

By the time Dan finished paying it arrived. "Oh my god! You looked so funny trying to get into the car." Dan was laughing because when I attempted getting in I got stuck. Dan tried getting inside smoothly, but he hit his head. "Are you ok?" I asked him and inspected his head for a bump. "Yeah, I hate being so tall sometimes," Dan muttered under his breath. "Here, let me kiss it better," I said before kissing his head. My drunkenness took over and started kissing down the side of his face and bit his ear. I pretty much didn't have control over what I was doing.