Chapter Eight

Hello! This is a medium length chapter for you to enjoy (and see what happens after the exciting last chapter!) Let me know what you think! I haven't actually asked yet (mainly because I haven't actively been putting chapters up on here for years) but leave a comment below and vote if you're reading and enjoying the story so I know how many people are new here (or are reading for a second time)!!! Enjoy! Pic of Dan in the morning (kind of hehe)

~~~

Sky

"Good morning beautiful," was the first thing I heard when I woke up in the morning. I wasn't the biggest morning person so it took a while to remember anything from the day before. The last thing I remembered was being super drunk and eating a sandwich with Dan. My head was hurting, but I didn't want to worry Dan. "Good morning Cutie," I retorted while grinning. Dan groaned and pouted at me. "You're never going to stop calling me that are you? He joked. I pretended to be thinking as I tapped my chin with my index finger. "If you kiss me, then we'll see," I kidded and he pecked me on the lips. "Nope, I think I'll just keep calling you Cutie," I smiled as his face palmed himself. "Fine, you win, but only because I love you," he said seriously but I saw his lip twitch. "I love you too, but I'm going to call you Cutie no matter what happens." Dan groaned and got out of the bed.

I noticed that he only had his boxers on and I remembered him getting undressed. Slowly the memories of the night before were getting to me. I remembered having my pajamas on, but they were folded at the end of my bed. My face warmed up when I remembered the rest of it. I shuffled over on the bed a bit so I could sit up, but I felt a bit tender down there, but I had already figured out why. I was so shocked that I couldn't make a sound. I felt my headache getting stronger. The feeling of guilt was also beginning to upsurge.

Does he even know how old I am? I shook my head, which didn't help the headache. Of course he does, we've been together for over two months, but I was going to talk to him about it either way.

Even if Dan didn't know, he didn't take advantage of me. I was the one that made the first move. Why must alcohol make me such a bold person? I'm just glad that nothing went wrong. The condom didn't break, I'm on birth control and Dan was great at controlling himself. I felt a blush creeping onto my face. Last night had to be the best night of my life. Even if I was still a bit drunk, I remembered every detail perfectly. It was totally worth it. I quickly put clothes on and went towards the kitchen to take two Advil's for my headache. I heard the sound of a toilette flushing from the hallway bathroom so I decided to start making breakfast.

"Stop!" Dan exclaimed running towards me before he closed the fridges door. I looked at him up and down as if he were a mad man. "Let me make breakfast today." Dan ended up making delicious pancakes. He even made them heart shaped and added a dash of cinnamon, which was absolutely delicious. Halfway into my meal I remembered that I wanted to have a talk with Dan. "Hey," I said to get his attention. Dan finished his sip of coffee and wiped his mouth. "Yeah?" I cracked my knuckles. "So, I just wanted to make sure that we're on the same page here. Are you ok with everything that happened last night? Are you ok with our relationship? I know I'm a couple of years younger and everything, but we never really talk about age and school and work so," Dan put a finger on my lips to silence me.

"Sky, of course I'm ok with everything. If anything I should be asking you if you're ok with it. From my understanding we're dating, we love each other and we're comfortable with each other. I don't care about age and all of that boring stuff. So what? You're still in school and

I'm about to start my first real job. It doesn't matter. It's natural that you're younger than me and most importantly it's obviously legal." I nodded at him. "Yeah, I guess. I just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page." My phone dinged signaling that I had a text. I didn't text anyone other than Avery so I didn't even have to guess.