Chapter Nine

(Willow)

The next day was Saturday and of course I had to work.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off, only this time it sounded a little different from the normal ringing a woke up to. It sounded more like a ring tone then an alarm.

I felt around for my phone trying to get to it before the ringing stopped.

The ringing stopped just before I felt the back of my phone, I sighed and closed my hand around it pulling it towards me.

Just as I brought the phone up to my eyes it started to ring again, Clark flashed across the screen.

Hitting the accept call button I brought the phone up to my ear.

"Willow?"

"What do you want Clark? I have to get to work soon", I croaked out my morning voice sounding like usual.

"Well um I was wondering if you would maybe want to get together and talk about the questions?"

Sighing I looked at what time it was, 9:30, and I had to be to work at 11:00.

"I do not have that much time before I have to be at work"

"Oh alright..", the disappointment in his voice was evident.

"But maybe we can get together around 5:00"

"I will see you at 5:00 Willow, text you where we are meeting up"

"Bye Clark", I said before I hung up.

~~~~~

(Clark)

Just around eight hours, that is all the time I had before I would be meeting up with Willow.

I got up and walked down the stairs.

There was no need to tell anyone that I would be gone, since no one would really be that concerned about where I was.

So I just walked out the door.

Hoping that I would be able to find someway to waste about eight hours.

~~~~~

(Willow)

It was four thirty and I still had not heard from Clark about where we were supposed to be meeting up.

I had finished working just about fifteen minutes ago and was on my way home to change.

Pulling into my driveway my phone buzzed, I looked down and opened the text.

Clark: What is your address?

A looked of confusion crossed my face.

I texted him back: Why do you want to know?

It only took him a few seconds to reply back: So I can pick you up from it.

His last text was followed shortly by another that read: Obviously.

I did not want him to see where I lived though, but I could not tell him that.

For sure not that, he could not know that I would be embarrassed to show him where I lived. He would have a field day with that.

Texting him back I said: Why can't I just meet you there?

Smiling I thought that that had been a pretty good response.

Until I got his reply: Because I want to drive you there myself. It will be my treat, just let me do this, please?