Harmless

Harmless Promos

Hi aliens reading this! If you enjoyed this book, and enjoy reading other harmless teen fiction books check out "Satire Book" on my group account with my frens; @regionalsuicide.

It would be super helpful and awesome if you went to go read and vote, comment and share maybe. I'm getting into the whole normal fiction thing (non-fanficition) so it would be appreciated if you helped out!

Follow the page (and our personal pages left in the description) and leave sweet comments, we'd love to get to know our readers and all.

Also another teen fiction / thriller / mystery book I have up on this account that needs help rising is "Harlem Vail". It would be nice if you lot went over there and read it. All critics are welcome.

And finally you may already know about this but "Final Evolution" is up with all my other teen wolf fanfictions. Give that a read if you like teen wolf and want to read something different from most fanfictions on this web. Theres a lot of changes and new creatures being introduced. Crazy awesome cast for the originals and expect wild plots.

Alright that is all my beautiful alien frens, I won't be online for a few more weeks seeing Im doing my finals so. . . But stay tuned, help me reach a thousand on this profile while I am away and please go to our group account and follow and read our book!

Wish me luck, or not, byee!

[@regionalsuicide @DarkinThedaylight
@Marigold00 @Crysmound @hyperparasage ] follow us! :)