Realizing her feelings

Weeeee!!!!!^_^.I'm so,so happy..kasi ngayon lang ulit ako magna-narrate/magp-POV..hahaha!!joke lang..

Hinde,masaya lang talaga ako kasi makakasama ko si Onyx sa play tapos ako pa yung gaganap na bida!!yehey!!\(^0^)/

Pero.....may gumugulo sa utak ko ngayon....ang gulo talaga eh...----------------YUNG NARARAMDAMAN KO KANINA...

"A-a-a-a-araaaaaaaay!!!!" I pouted when Onyx pinched my cheeks...Then..-----WHOA!!After that,naramdaman ko na lang...he carried me..yung parang buhat pag bagong kasal..

*dug.dug.dug.dug 

My heart is palpitating while staring to his oh-so-handsome face.His features were really perfect,from his brows.....to his chinky eyes...his cute pointy nose...and his red kissable lips...I can't help but stare..

"Hahaha!!put me down you jerk!" Did I just called him a jerk??Arrgggh!!!how stupid of you Sopira...pero that's okay  narin para hindi halatang I stared at his face a while ago..hehehe...^_^

Haaaay.......my heart beated TOO fast that time.....and I don't know why I felt it....maybe this is.....

....this is.......what they call infatuation??

Yes...that's right....infatuation maybe the word...kasi ilang taon rin naman kaming magkasama eh.....So,maybe that's the case...Pero...

There's something inside of me...who's telling..."INFATUATION??nah,love yan teh,inlababo ka kay fafa Onyx..!!!"

What the--------???at sino naman yun??Urggh!!shut up you little brat on my mind!!

But.......---------oh my god!why so many buts Sopira??!!-------*sigh* I'm arguing with my self......infront of the mirror...while brushing my long,straight hair.

Ganito ba talaga epekto ng LOVE??

-----------WHOA!Did I just just say that??no,did I just think of that??WTH!

so maybe I'm really inloved with the person whose been taking care of me since I was sent here?The person who has been with me for the past three years..?The person who treats me as a little sister as he always, & always, & always & always ruffle my hair,pinch my nose or either my cheeks?The person whom I treat as my 'kuya'?The peson who is named...ONYX SALCEDO??

Could it be really possible??Am I really feeling this so-called Love that I never felt before??Could it be?

ARRGGHH!!!my mind is nearly exploding with all the questions floating in it right now!!!<(>.<)>

Haay.......If that's really the case then....why my heart beats faster than usual everytime I go near him....everytime he pats my head...everytime my skin touches his...Oh sheez...I think I better slleep now..yeah...to clear all the question troubling my mind right now...

"Haay....Sopira,siguro nga,you're inloved......" I said to my reflection before lying down to sleep.....♥♥

                                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OTOR'S NOWT:WUJU~!haay...nako tumulo naman daw dugo ko sa ilong sa apdeyt...enebenemenyen eh.......topak si Sopira eh...ahahaha!!hayaan nyu na!

-S.S.