The Hidden World

A HUGE THANKS FOR FANNING!:DDDD      

                                                           *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      Vindemiatrix,a hidden world within our own,a world that only existed in our wildest dreams,a world where nothing is impossible,a world where our knowledge about old magic is kept,a world where strange and fantastical creatures abound..

       It is a beautiful and mystical place,from the crystal lands of Feldsparatrix to the  wintry and icy weather of Olivitrix...but to top it all..it's center,where the weather is tropical,is called Vindemiatrix.

       To reach Vindemiatrix,they say,.you must make the portal which they call "Mizar" appear.But no one really knows how..

       Once a human entered the hidden world,he or she may face dangers..or worse--------have a severe illness that'll slowly....slowly tear your nervous system apart..

       Beautiful and fantastical creatures lie in this hidden place.There are these lovely Butterfly Maidens,who are awesome in every way..they look just like a normal human but they'll amaze you when they spread out their colorful wings.Most of them have long hairs,have white complexion and such.In older times,Butterfly Maidens are considered lucky charms..'coz if have one,you're lucky!Butterfly Maidens are sold for a high price,when their hair is cut,it turns to gold,their tears turn to pearls whenever they cry,their bloods can be used as a medicine for healing simple wounds to worst illnesses,and lastly,their wings can be used as a special ornament-----------But the trading of Butterfly Maidens we're stopped when King Orion and Queen Phecda ruled.But that's another story..

     Another type of creature residing in this Hidden World is the Shadow Vulpines.They are called "Shadow" because they can hide in shadows of others and betray their prey when there is only a bit of dim light.They can shift from large beasts to human form or vice versa in no time.A Shadow Vulpine's blood activates when they reach the age of 22,in males of course.

    Warlocks,witches,wizards or "Naiads" as they call in their world,are also existing in this strange world.They prepare spells,charms,potions,medicines and many,many more.They're usually found in their deepest,darkest caverns.They are the type of creatures who are very secretive about their bloodline....so nobody knows anymore about them.

    Now,do you still wanna continue your journey across Vindemiatrix and face the challenges that'll come your way??Well,let's see....now open the Mizar and find out.

                                                         *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OTOR'S NOWT:wew~!!natapos rin ang short UD/nosebleedan na ito.O sya,sensya na ngaun lng umapdeyt ulet...forgive me bc aq!!malandi titser namin eh!!!GEH na layas na po me..kailangan ko pang kumuha ng tissue--------SHET!!tumutulo na naman ung dugo sa ilong ko!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!puahahaha!!!clue yang naka-bold na yan..

-S.S.