Drawn to her Beauty

"SINO KAYO!!?!" She yelled,sounding scared and nervous at the same time.

The four of us stood there, frozen, until Faysha spoke,

"Uhm.. m-miss, don't be scared ofus, we're just here for-------" Faysha tried to calm her as she walks nearer & nearer to.... let's just call her "gorgeous" for now. But Fay was interrupted when something really really.... fantastical happened.... Gorgeous has.... w-w-w-wings ?? For real !

We all stood there.... shocked, amazed, mixed emotions, were covering us up..

Gorgeous seemed to be shocked by what she did too...looking behind her back or should I say her wings..

The silence was broken when heard Onyx's voice,

"SOPIRA!!" He caught our attention.

"O-onyx..." the last thing she said,then slowly,slowly closed her eyes....and fainted..

Onyx rushed towards her......kinarga nya si Gorgeous,or better yet 'Sopira' papunta sa isang room.

The four of us were left here,no one dare to spoke..until lumabas si Onyx mula sa room na pinagdalhan nya kay Sopira.He's fuming mad right now,I can tell by his actions.

"Sinong nagsabing pumunta kayo dito ha??!!" He shouted like hell,I thought my ears were gonna fall off.

"We're sorry Onyx...di namin sinasadyang makita ......yun...." Levi had the guts to speak..

"Uh...let's talk about this,bro.." Felix uncomfortably said.

"TALK!huh?talk?Ano pang pag-uusapan eh nakita nyo na lahat-lahat!!"

"what's about Sopira dude?" the words finally came out of my mouth.

"huh,you don't care"

"Is she a butterfly,Onyx?" Faysha aked out of curiosity 

"no,she's a butterfly maiden.." he simply answered.

"butterfly maiden???" we asked in chorus.

             He nod,maybe...he's calm right now..

"Onyx,can you tell us.....about her??"-Faysha

"I don't know,ako rin mismo,di ko alam.."

"Then,pano sya napunta dito?especially at your house??" I asked.

"I just...I just found her somewhere..but guys,can we keep this little secret for now...pls?" he looked so hopeless

"alright..."

"fine with me"

"okay.."

"I promise I won't tell a soul"

        That's me,Levi,Felix and Faysha.

"thank you guys.." but still I'm puzzled,about her...personality...her being...

Just then,she came out of the room...wearing a bright smile...haaay....Sopira,what have you done to make me feel this way??She's smiling while walking nearer to where we are.

"Hello Faysha.." she shook Fay's hand..huh?panu nya nalamang si Fay yun??I looked at Fay's reaction,she looks so puzzled too.

"Hello din Felix...^_^" then nakipag shakehands ulit sya.

"ah..h-hi" tulala din din si Felix.

"hi Levi.."at dating gawi,shakehands..

"hello...."pilit na ngiti ni levi.

"maybe..pwede kitang tawaging Leila??you know what??,"napatingin si Levi"you should not fake your gender because of someone.."she continued.

huh?what does she mean by that?Levi turned pale..sopira just smiled..

"and the last but not the least...Travis.."she reached for my hand..but then...I have a plan..instead of shaking it...I kissed the back of her hand.

She was shocked and again..her fantastic wings appeared..wow...mas lalo syang gumanda sa paningin ko..napatingin sya sa pakpak nya then buried her face in her hands..

"aw..i'm sorry...bigla-bigla na lang kasi syang lumalabas everytime I feel unexpected emotions..sorry.."she apologized...how cute...she's shy.

"tss.. ok lang yan Sop,wag kang mahiya,you're majestic.."Onyx said tapos ginulo nya buhok ni Sopira.

Is there something going on between the two of them??I hope it's not too late for my feelings..

Ba't parang...I suddenly felt jealous..I know wala naman akong karapatan pero anong magagawa ko??eto nararamdaman o eh..!!

Haaay....Sopira...you really make me like you even more...♥♥

                                                         *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OTOR'S NOWT:uwaaa!!!sorry antagal ng UD..ilang taon ba'kong nawala??kyaa!!!!oy..read between the lines kayo ahh...kc may clue yun sa next chaps..kyahaha!!!tip lang!!

-S.S.