Prologue

THE SETTING:Vindemiatrix,a hidden world within our own.Where strange & fantastical creatures abound.It is a beautiful & mystical place,but things are caving in with the Queen ruling the kingdom for herself.

THE ADVENTURE:A severe illness has struck the Butterfly Maiden,and it is up to the young man to save her.The only cure is found only in the hidden world-----but in exchange,he must marry the Queen.The world turns upside down and now it's the Butterfly Maiden's turn to save her beloved.Will she get there on time before the ceremony starts?

THE RIGHTFUL RULER:Sopira,a Butterfly Maiden is thrown to the human world a long time ago,learning the truths about herself,will she take her throne in the kingdom and leave her beloved alone?Or will she chose to return to the human world and be with the man she cherishes?

                                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OTOR'S NOWT:hey sis!ito ay nakadedic sa'yo 'cause you once said to me "ba't ka nahihiya?dapat nga maging proud sa gawa mo eh..." waaaah!!di ganyan exactly ung pagkakasabi pero I'M TOUCHED!!lels...ambaduy ko na...nahihiya kc talaga aq d2 sa ginawa 'coz it's my 1st time to write a fantasy..that's all folks....ENJOY READING...

-S.S.